Chapter 53: money, young love, and trouble

"Alright team! What are some ways we can make 2 million dollars! Remember, this is for the animatronics! Any ideas!"

"We hack the bank-"

"Glitch! I've already told you no!"

You were having a meeting with glitch, your uncle, vanessa, ace, Derek, and Kayla.

"Y/n why don't you just ask me for money?"

"Kayla your being too generous already. Your letting us stay in your hangout and not having us pay rent. Asking you for that amount of money would be taking advantage of that generosity and kindness."

"What If we start a streaming channel. People make money all the time doing streams."

Ace suggested

"That's a great idea! But would the stream channel be about."

You said

"We'll most people do video games. It's an easy way to make money."

Ace explained

"Oh I can also stream makeup tutorials. Or do makeup with story times those are really popular!"

Kayla jumped in

"Alright streaming and makeup with stories times. Anybody have any other ideas on how to make money?"

"Oh! What if we start a podcast!"

Derek said

"What kind of podcast?"

You asked cause there were all kind of podcasts

"What about a podcast about creepy rumors and stories! I think we've been through enough to start one don't you think?"

You nodded in agreement. He did have a good point, you kinda were a sucker for creepy things including stories

"Okay a podcast! We're on a roll let's keep it going!"

"What if one of the adults started doing a food deliver service. We barely have any in this town so we could make quite a bit of cash! Me and (u/n) name could take shifts...if he's okay with it of course."

Vanessa blushed in embarrassment adding him to the idea not sure if he would agree to it

"I wouldn't mind I just can't do the days I'm running my shop."

"Alright the adults do food delivery services!"

"A video editor makes a lot of money. But that's what I've learn from the internet."

Glitch suggested

"Video editing is a big thing now of days. Also photography!"

Ace backed up glitches theory and adding in another

Then you snapped your fingers

"Brilliant! I am taking an extra online class on video editing I even have a software already. Ace aren't you taking a class in photography?"

"Sure am! But I still need to improve my skills. I'm an amateur at best."

"Alright these are some great ideas. We just have to make a schedule on these ideas and see if they could be implanted in our lives. School is almost out so we will have all summer to do theses and summer is the busiest time of the year!"

"Besides Halloween."

Derek added

"Thanksgiving."

You uncle added

"Black Friday."

Vanessa added

"Christmas."