Chapter 12: new employee

I woke up and got ready for the day. As I finished getting dressed my uncle called me down and told me to get into the car.

While we were driving we decided to get food from a fast food place real quick to get breakfast. My uncle got a breakfast sandwich with an iced coffee and I got (insert breakfast food order). We ate while we drove to the pizza plex

||⚡️⚡️⚡️||

When we got there for the first hour and a half I watched my uncle work and he explained certain things to me. At one point Sundrop actually came in because his eye fell out.

Even with one eye he saw me and wrapped me up in a hug. I sat next to him the entire time while my uncle placed his eye back in. Watching him remove his face plate and looking at the wiring and endoskeleton was definitely a interesting experience. It brought a new light to sundrop but not a bad one. It made me appreciate the thought and structure of sundrop even more.

After my uncle replaced his eye and face plate. He turned him back on.

"Thank you mr. (U/L/N)! I can see with both eyes!"

"Your welcome sundrop now you can return back to the daycare! I'll call someone to take you back-"

"Can sunshine here take me back pretty please?"

"Um as long as y/n is okay with it. What do you say kiddo?"

"Sure. I'll take him back."

Sundrop then wrapped his extendable arms all around me into a hug again.

"Um sun I need to be able to walk to take you back to the daycare."

"Oh I'm sorry sunshine."

He let me down and we started following me back to the daycare

While we were walking to the daycare he grabbed my hand. I turn to look at him with a questioning look.

"I hope you don't mind. I've barely ever been outside the daycare. So I get nervous walking around here."

I softly smiled

"It's okay, if that's what makes you more comfortable."

"Cupcaaaaaakkee!!"

Then I pulled away from sundrop and was pulled into a hug by chica who also started spinning while hugging me.

"It's nice to see you too chica. Your still as energetic as ever I see."

"I'm just so excited to see you!"

"Um..."

Me and chica look at sundrop who was standing there kinda awkward

"Sundrop? I've never seen you outside the daycare?"

"Well I had to go in for repairs because my eye fell out. Sunshines kind uncle put my eye back in place. Now they are taking me back to the daycare!"

"Yeah so I better take him back. But I'll see you later alright?"

"Of course. We still need to work on you know what."