DAY 4: Troublemakers

You woke up got ready for the day. You wore some comfortable clothes since you'll be doing a lot today. You also grabbed a swimsuit. Putting it in a small bag you had. After getting yourself all ready, Gltichtrap started bothering you to take him too. You did as he requested and let him into your phone.

A few minutes later derek and ace were ready to go. We meet up with Kayla and we all started going downtown. It was really far thought kayla thought about calling a taxi but Derek suggested that we ride a bike. We all agreed cause it sounded like fun.

||🥥🏝🥥 ||

"I'm going to die!"

You cried holding onto aces leg who was currently standing up on the bike that was speeding down the street.

"Cmon y/n. You'll be fine. Your in the safest spot!"

Ace assured holding up peace signs with his arms out, using a towel as a sort of cape and wearing sunglasses.

"Yeah geek! Just enjoy the ride!"

Derek yelled! Being the main driver of the bike speeding down the road with a insane smile and shrieked pupils!

As you were holding onto ace and regretting your life choices you then added in a comment

"You know if a cop sees us we'll be in serious trouble."

Kayla in the very back facing the opposite direction also enjoying the ride and looking at the scenery responded

"Don't worry y/n. I'll have my dad bail us out!"

Inside your bag glitchtrap could feel the speed and hear what you guys were saying

"W̸h̷a̴t̴ ̷o̷n̴ ̵e̷a̸r̵t̶h̸ ̴a̸r̷e̸ ̵t̸h̴e̸y̸ ̷d̴o̴i̸n̷g̴!̶ ̶"

(Favorite drawing I've made so far.)

While you all were speeding done the road derek started slowing done reaching our first destination. Which was the biggest rush of relief you felt in your entire life.

"So this is the bakery Huh? Looks a bit to classy for my taste."

Derek said parking the bike.

"Let's at least try it. I've read great reviews and some photo's. The desserts, drinks, and sandwiches here look great."

Ace said getting off the bike and untying the towel. Putting the towel in his bag

"I'm personally am really excited!"

Kayla said jumping off the back

"I've been dying to try out this bakery. I passed by it with my uncle and it's been on my mind ever since."