Chapter 43: My Starlight! You shine so Bright!

"good news the doors will open in five hours."

Freddy said while we all walked to our next destination. Sun was carrying me in his arms. he refused to let me walk even though i could walk perfectly fine.

"Good?! Five hours?! I'm not going to last 5 minutes!"

Gregory yelled inside Freddy's stomach hatch

"Do not panic. if we are to get separated again, you can always call me on your Fazwatch - as long as I have power - and I am able to reach you."

"besides that interesting fact; where should we go from here?"

I asked as we got on a elevator

"you two can access the main atrium with your new security badge. I have identified two possible exit points. the main loading dock is located under the food court on the first floor. There is also a fire escape in the third floor prize counter. Check your fazwatch Gregory. I will mark both locations on your fazmap...oh it appears you have no fazmap. you should be able to obtain one from the greeter on the center balcony."

the elevator opened and we walked out and I was caught off guard and getting scared by the map bot

"Hi! please take this map."

I grabbed the map

"Thanks..."

"You're welcome. have a nice day."

then it drove away

"welp we got a map."

||⚡️⚡️⚡️||

while you all walked around you heard the other animatronics lurking around one of them being Roxy. she was surprised to see sundrop walking around outside

"Why are you out of the daycare? I thought you were on lock down?"

"um well there's no guest around and I got bored so I walked out!"

sundrop said, though roxy didnt fully believe him. but she had other things to do. she quickly chatted with you and sundrop then went to find gregory.

sundrop started fiddling with the bells on his wrist. it's a nervous habit of his.

||⚡️⚡️⚡️||

"Sun its okay we'll be fine."

"i hope so... im more worried about what will happen during the recharge cycle. what if moon hurts you again! I couldn't live with myself if my sunshine got hurt because of me."

"well sun that wouldn't really be on you, it would be on moon. But even then it wouldn't be on him either. Since he has a glitch in his system."

then Freddy contacted us telling us to come near a vent near the salad bar. me and Gregory were going to crawl through it to bypass security.

when we got there sun was speaking nervously and stuttering

"Are you sure sunshine? I-I think our friend Gregory will be just fine by himself. Y-you are slightly injured so I don't t-think you should be crawling through vents."

I smiled at sun

"sunny i'll be just fine. we'll be back before you know it. come on Gregory, start crawling"

"I' m going, I'm going."

we started crawling while Gregory lit the way. but then he stopped and yelled

"WHAT IS THAT?!"

then he started crawling crazy fast I then started crawling fast too but then I heard symbols clashing together. I turn to see one of the tiny music men. I laughed and turned to it