chapter 1: new visitor

It was your day off even though you insisted on helping your uncle.

"Y/n! Your young and full of energy! Go do something fun for once! It's not a bad thing to spoil yourself once In awhile!"

You were walking down the street and though about that new mega pizza plex that opened about a month ago.

You thought 'why not? I do enjoy robotics. Perhaps this could give me some inspiration.'

So you started walking towards it but while you were walking there you remembered what some rumors you would hear customers at your shop talk about. The gruesome memory and detail sent a chill up your spin but you quickly shook it off.

'Those are just silly little rumors there's no way their true... right?'

||⚡️⚡️⚡️||

You soon reached the mega pizza plex. You were just standing there for a good 5 minutes wondering how on earth this was possible. It was so bright and flashy.

Eventually after looking at the outside you went inside and looked around.

"This place is like barfing rainbows in my eyes."

You whispered to yourself

You walked around but then you heard a quiet groan but kinda...staticky?

You look to see where it came from and it was the new version of Freddy. If you remember correctly he's called glamrock Freddy.

"Are you okay?"

You asked even though you can tell that he was obviously not okay

"O-oh I'm sorry I-I didn't m-m-make it to m-my c-charge station on t-time. I-I can only s-speak now, hopefully s-somebody can h-help my to my charging s-station."

You look at the red booth thing then pointed to it.

"Is your charging station that thing?"

You asked, he looked at where you were pointing at

"Yes t-that's my c-c-charging station."

You went over to it and opened it. Then you walked over to Freddy and dragged him slowly but surely to the charging station.

'All those lifting heavy electronic equipment is paying off.' You thought as you finally made it.

The you pushed with you legs and then pushed your arms putting him in the charging station.

You stand next to it catching your breath.

He gets out and pats your head

"Thank you! I don't know how I can repay you!"

You smiled and grabbed his over sized hands

"No need to repay me! Just keep doing whatcha doin! I'm y/n by the way."

You introduce yourself

"Freddy fazbear! I've never seen you before? Are you new?"

"Yeah this is my first time visiting! I came because my uncle wanted to have some fun and I do have a thing for robotics, I enjoy the subject quite a lot actually."