Chapter 47: the time to make a choice

"So mind telling me how you two ended up. the way you are?"

You asked as you held Roxy's hand as you led her down to parts and service along with Chica. you couldn't fix them since they didn't have their missing parts. but you could remove the virus and figure how to fix them later.

"well you know that kid we've been looking for?"

"Yeah? what about him?"

"Well he ran me over with a go kart and stole my eyes! he then led me into a room and snuck out! now I have lost my beautiful eyes! I'm hideous! I'm a total loser!"

she loudly wailed. you shushed her calmly and patted her hand.

"no your not hideous. calm down. I'm sure I'll be able to fix you up and you'll be as good as new."

you looked over the chica you had no idea how she ended up the way she did.

"Don't worry chica i'm sure I'll be able to fix you up too!"

she then hugged you tightly.

you made it to the main stage and you clicked the button which would take you down to parts and service.

nobody but you three were down there.

once you reach the protective cylinder you put Chica in and put on the mask and start taking out the virus. after checking everything else beside her missing voice box to see if it was fine. you did a triple check of her programming and of her A.I.

you then did the same for Roxy.

Once you finished Roxy and she stepped out you talked to her

"Do you perhaps feel different?"

"You know that you mention it I do. I don't feel as stressed, anxious, and irritated as I have been feeling the pass couple days."

chica shook her head meaning she also felt the same.

when you learned Gregory did that to them, you were royally mad

'I'm going to give that little boy a piece of my mind next time I see him. but where could he be now?'

then it hit you he was probably at gator golf. to take Monty's upgrades!

you told the two to stay there and you how you were going to try and save Monty before it's too late.

||⚡️⚡️⚡️||

gregory arrived to monty golf and monty came down off the rides and smashed one of the guns. pulling down his shades looking at gregory

"Rock 'n' Roll!"

then gregory started running away from monty. on the rails there were guns around the area and he could shoot a target filling up a bucket.

dealing with monty was bound to be difficult because monty was jumping around trying to catch gregory. it took awhile but when the bucket was full gregory lead monty in front of it.

Monty got in front of him and laughed. Gregory without hesitation pressed the button making the lid come down on top of Monty

It was too heavy for monty to hold so then he fell of the railing.

He hit the railings which made his leg detach from his torso so only half of him was left.

He landed on a platform area near some speakers that were playing animal and jungle noises.

Gregory went down and collected his claws then he went to the room to leave.

||⚡️⚡️⚡️||