Chapter 16: Valetines special

I woke up to my uncle calling me down and I got down stairs to see a nice plate of pancakes shaped like hearts. I was slightly confused.

"What's the accession?"

I asked as I cut a piece up ready to eat

"You don't know what today is?"

He asked as he sat down with his own plate

"No..."

I asked nervously thinking I forgot something really important.

"It's Valentine's Day silly. Hence the heart shaped pancakes."

I sighed in relief. Valentine's Day, the one day in the year to be extra romantic with your significant other that is if you have one. Or just a day to eat a lot of chocolate.

"So y/n, anybody special you want to be your valentine?"

I looked at him and laughed

"Are you serious? Sorry uncle. But romance isn't really my thing."

"We'll I think maybe today will be your lucky day. But even if you don't find that special someone today maybe you'll meet them another day."

I shrugged off his comment

"Whatever's you say. Maybe you should go looking for someone your in your 20s after all."

I told him and he also laughed

||💘💘💘||

After getting dressed we went to a store and grabbed random chocolates and flowers

After getting dressed we went to a store and grabbed random chocolates and flowers. The flowers were actually at a really low price.

Something I did with my parents before they passed was make flower crowns for Valentine's Day. It's a memory I look back fondly but also makes me miss them greatly.

My uncle and me had a blast making each other one. Then with a bunch of left over flowers I made some for the animatronics at the plex. Including sundrop and moon. I also made one for Vanessa and aces along with his family. Like I said we had a lot of left over flowers. I put them gently in my bag along with some chocolate and started walking to the pizza plex, I was wearing mine and some people laughed some people would go "Aww that's so cute!"

||💘💘💘||

When I arrived the place with filled with Valentine's Day decorations. I saw Freddy walking around and seeing he wasn't busy I took my chance to talk to him real quick

"Freddy!"

"Superstar!"

We gave each other a hug and I gave a smile