Chapter 34: you have no idea how much we missed you...

❗️mention of attempted murder near the end. Please don't read if your not comfortable with it.❗️

You all had to wake up at 5:40 in the morning.
Not the best time to wake up.

You got ready and packed all your things you already had and got while on the trip you transferred glitchtrap into your phone and backed up your laptop and headgear.

Then you all headed to the airport.

||⚡️⚡️⚡️||

One airplane ride later...you were home and more awake Since you took a nap listening to chill lofi music.

You all went home.

Once you got home you put everything away and moved all the photos on your phone that you took into a folder. Glitchtrap went back into the desktop

"I̸t̴ ̴f̴e̷e̵l̵s̴ ̴n̴i̷c̷e̴ ̴t̴o̴ ̴b̵e̶ ̶b̸a̴c̴k̵ ̷h̵e̸r̷e̴ ̸a̶g̵a̵i̵n̴.̵ ̸"

"Yeah it's nice to be home."

After that you stretched and thought

'Should I go to the pizza plex today or tomorrow?'

You decided to go because you still had a lot of time left in the day.

Your uncle wasn't against it so he let you go and told you to be home at a reasonable time.

||⚡️⚡️⚡️||

You walked in and felt a wave of happiness come over you.

You really had missed the place and was excited to see everyone again, what was strange though there weren't very many people there. Very few more than there should be.

But you brushed it off because you were more excited to see your friends. The first person you saw was Vanessa

You ran towards her yelling her name

"Vanessa!"

She turned to you shocked and then shined a very bright smile

"Lil' bunny!"

She opened her arms and she hugged you as you jumped into her arms. She picked you up and spun you around!

It was actually surprising but then you started laughing.

"It's so good to see you again! Where'd you go?!"

"Oh I went with my uncle and my friends to tulum Mexico. I have pictures! You wanna see?"

She nodded her head and you started showing her where you were and the stuff you did

"Well I'm glad you had fun and I'm even more glad you're back. Things got a little bland without you."

"Really now? Well I'll be sure to spring some life back into the place. I want to go see everyone else but we should get some lunch when you go on your break!"

"Yeah. Alright lil bunny. I'll see you around."

||⚡️⚡️⚡️||

You found chica in her dance studio. She had her head on the table sighing.

You sat next to her

She lifted her head to see who it was and she practically squealed so loud that you thought she might damage her voice box

"Cupcake! Your back! Your back. Your back!"

She said hugging you very tightly and snuggling into you.