Chapter 54: things are looking up

"Okay. So these are the fast food places. What about restaurants? Should we provide those as well?"

"Well we should only do restaurants that do pick-up orders. Makes things much easier."

"Yeah I agree."

Vanessa and your uncle were working on their delivery service. What places they will provide and what to charge.

||⚡️⚡️⚡️||

"I think I want y/n for the podcast on Tuesday."

"I wanted y/n for a gaming stream on Tuesday. Get Kayla or something."

"Kayla wouldn't bring the right vibe to a scary podcast."

"He's right I wouldn't."

"Y/n you decided. My podcast or streaming with ace."

"What?! Why me?! I'm not picking between my friends."

"How about we just draw."

Kayla said pulling out a box with a hole on the top

They all nodded and two notes were put inside.

Kayla put a top on the box to cover the hole then threw it up in the air. She caught it and took the cover off.

Kayla pulled one out

"Ace!"

"Yes!"

"Aw man...I guess we can do Friday."

||⚡️⚡️⚡️||

"Where's y/n?"

Gregory asked

"They're in a business call meeting with the higher ups...don't bother them."

Vanessa told gregory as she was making lunch.

||⚡️⚡️⚡️||

"So the move has been going swimmingly. The building isn't nearly as big as the original but we are saving as much money as we can. We've also been selling merch at a low prince and that has been helping us a lot too! We plan of getting some of the parts for our new animatronic ballora. We'd like it if you be there during the whole process."

"Can you please give me an estimate of how long I'll be there? I need to make a schedule."

"For about a week. We'd like you to meet us at the company building on Monday."

"I'll have to get back to you in that. I'll try to make it."

||⚡️⚡️⚡️||

It has been about 8 months since the fire, you were exhausted but you pushed forward. 

Monty has gotten adjusted to his new legs so he can walk around again

Chica's voice box works but it glitches out sometimes

Roxanne has one eye that works like here old ones

You've also installed an extension cord in all of them so it's easier to charge them.

The only thing that need to be fixed are some minor parts and their casing.