Chapter 62: nothing

"So tired, I just wanna sleep for a thousand years."

Gregory said laying on the couch

"You barely did anything."

Glitch said to him from the kitchen, putting utensils in draws

You slighlty laugh as you carry in one of your boxes, taking it to your new room.

You all moved into the new house rather quickly. But then again the only people who really had things were you, gregory, vanessa, and your uncle. Everybody else had minor things or nothing at all.

Plus the animatronics made moving heavy things extremely easy. Also they're is a lot of them so they could set things up quickly, especially after the daycare trio got their new bodies.

While moving bonnie spotted a building nearby that seemed very empty and asked what was with the building

You looked at it and searched up what the building was for and apparently it was open for any body who wanted to start a business.

When you explained that to him he started saying that the idea kayla had might come true. To which you groan to and he just laughs.

||⚡️⚡️⚡️||

Everybody claimed their rooms and were excited to get things to decorate however they wanted. Now the main 4 glamrocks liked their rooms before but they wanted to explore their options. Now they get to do that. Bonnie had no idea how he was going to do his room. Foxy was thinking of how he wanted it the moment he laid in his bed. The daycare trio already had pictures in their mind of how they want it to go.

You were keeping your room exactly the same, didn't really see a point in changing it. You had more room so maybe later you'll change it a bit. But your main priority was getting settled. Same with your uncle.

Vanessa wasn't much into decorating, she mostly just wanted very generic things, such as a desk, nightstand, dresser, lamp, and a bed.

Gregory was planing all kind of things for his room and he told you all about it. He would point at different areas of the room and tell you where what was going where. You though it was adorable how excited he was getting.

Glitch also wanted a pretty generic bedroom but what made it different was he wanted a real good computer monitor. That idea didn't sound the best idea to you. You kinda trust that glitch wouldn't do anything that bad. But there was that nagging feeling some problems would arise from it.

You decided it's something to talk with glitch about when the time comes.

He also just wanted a lot of things to be purple. Not to surprising.

||⚡️⚡️⚡️||

3 weeks later

Soon everbody had some sort of decoration in their room to make it more comfortable for them.

We had all adjusted pretty well to the new house. We all love how spacious it is and all the things we do. Like movie night, game night, hanging out in the pool (all of them are waterproof), and all kinds of other activities.

Gregory started school and was making friends his age. I was so happy for him, he was actually a really smart kid. He was getting good grades, I mean he got into a bit of trouble here and there, mostly it was him standing up to bullies.