Ace Cash! (Information chapter)

Okay so chapter 10 is being worked on, but I want to give my readers some information on our new friends Ace.

Is full name is Ace Cash

He lives with his mother, father, two younger sisters, one older sister, and his grandmother. His eldest brother is away at college. I may or may not introduce them to you. But we'll see.

His family moved because of how dangerous their previous neighborhoods was (moving into the new neighborhood didn't make things better).

For now he's homeschooled like you. But soon everybody is going to be like that considering the amount of children going missing.

Before everybody started staying home for safety precautions. Your uncle got to meet his family and it became nice acquaintances.

He doesn't understand why you don't have more friends. He thinks you really funny, creative, smart, and pretty chill.

He's an extrovert. So he's really outgoing and he might drag you into social situations. But if he knows your uncomfortable he makes sure that he'll help you out of it.

You two will often video chat and play video games together while on lockdown. (By that I mean because of the missing children. Basically the whole neighborhood goes on lockdown.)

If you guys have questions about him put them in the comments and I'll answer them at the end of chapters.

Have a good day/night superstars!