Chapter 52: meeting the higher ups

"Before I say. How much do you know?"

"Oh. How about the fact that you didn't tell me the game instantly downloaded itself onto your computer, or how about the fact you knew there was a secret underground area with some type of monster down there that could've killed you or how about the dead children. The afton children, and Cassidy."

"Okay to be fair. If I told you I was having dreams about dead children. Would you have believe me?"

"I don't know. Would you believe me if I told you that?"

"Of course. Why would you lie to me about something like- ooohhh...I see what you did there."

He then smirked

"Yeah. I'm using your own words against ya."

Then he went serious again

"That basically all I got."

You then shrugged

"We'll you got mostly everything but I guess there are a few minors things I need to tell you."

"Spill."

"Okay so maybe the reason I didn't tell you about the game is because I wanted to find out what was going on. And I knew if I told my idea-"

"I would shut it down in a instant?"

"Yeah..."

"Your not completely wrong about that."

"But the fact that the game was trying to get me to play it again I couldn't ignore it! It was going to get to me one way or another, besides it wasn't that bad that's how I met glitch after all."

"Okay what about the underground pizzeria?"

"I didn't want to drag you into danger. Your my best friend ace if something happened to you because I dragged you into something, I wouldn't ever forgive myself."

"All of that kinda thrown out the window now..."

"Yeah no kidding."

"This isn't something major but I did keep it a secrets that foxy was hidden within the walls of the pizza plex. I would go there once in awhile to keep him company."

Ace made a suprised face

"Oh that explains the couple of times I couldn't find you."

"And I think that's it."

Ace made a suspicious face At you

"Really! That it! Oh but I did get an interesting call from the boss today."

Then he sat next you

"Really what was it about?"

"He called me to tell me that some higher ups of the company want to talk to me. I have a week to decided to accept the invitation or not."

"What are you leaning towards?"

"I honestly don't want to, I kinda want to be done with fazbear entertainment. I mean I almost died."

"Fair point. But you should go to see what they want. What if their planning something big like a game or heck another pizza plex."

"Psh! Yeah right! After that fiasco there's no way that happening!"

Ace then raised an eyebrow

"Are you sure about that?"

You then thought about

"You know. I actually wouldn't put it past them. I guess I'm going to see what they have planned next."

"While we are talking have you and your uncle found a place yet?"