DAY 6: Final day

You were much better today. When you woke up you felt like absolute garbage but after having breakfast you felt better.

On the last day you all wanted to visit a cenote. For those who don't know what a cenote is they are large sinkholes or caves that are filled up with cool, clear groundwater, and rainwater over time.

The one we were going to was named 'Cenote Dos Ojos.'

Kayla didn't really want to do what her parents and sister were doing on their last day. So she practically begged her parent to let her tag along with you guys for the day. They agreed and your uncle promised to take very good care of her.

It was a bit of a drive. You, Kayla, Ace, and Derek all drove in a car with your uncle. You all chatted about all kinds of stuff on the way.

||🥥🏝🥥 ||

Once we got there we were amazed. It was huge and apparently there was two near eachother. There were only a few people not a lot. Ace brought his camera along to take more pictures. He took pictures of us in the water. My uncle helped in by Angling it just right as well as taking pictures with all of us together.

One of the areas was like a cave and it was dark but super fun and the water was really clear.

I also saw some people could go snorkeling which sounded fun, but I wasn't really in the mood to go snorkeling, yesterday was enough for me.

We all took a break and we all talked about how much it was fun it's been so far. We got some food, that's something I'm really going to miss when we leave. Is the food in tulum Mexico.

||🥥🏝🥥 ||

Some music was playing and it was kind that made you want to dance.

Ace grabbed my hand and we started dancing to the music. We weren't the best but we had a lot of fun.

Kayla then ran over and started dancing with me. It included a lot of spinning.

Derek then came over and took me from Kayla and started dancing with me. But it was difficult cause of the height difference. Just in case you didn't know Derek is taller than everybody in your group.

You all started laughing after doing a bit of dancing.

||🥥🏝🥥 ||

We decided to explore the jungle of that area a bit.

We were all just chatting until Derek caught all out attentions

"Hey I got an idea! See this tree right here?"

We looked at it and nodded

He then pulled out a switchblade and carved his name in it.

"Let's leave a little memory, yeah?"

We all nodded. Kayla went first and carved her name but made it all pretty and curvy unlike Derek's. Ace then put his name in. Then I put mine in

Then I had an idea

"Hey ace does your camera have a timer setting?"

"Uh...yeah it does!"

"Do you have a stand in your bag?"

He pulled out the stand and unfolded it

"Yeah."

I set it up in front of the tree.