Chapter 13: first day on the job

❗️near the end of this chapter things get kinda scary and kinda serious please read with caution❗️

You and your uncle both got up and went to your job earlier since you had to meet the boss.

You arrived and an employee lead you to meet the boss.

He lead you into a room and told you to wait while he gets his boss.

A man walked out and the previous employee left

"Y/n l/n right?"

"Yes sir."

"Please come in."

You both walked into the room

"Please take a seat and here take a glass of water."

I took the water and sat down

"Thank you sir."

He then sat down at his desk

"Your welcome. So you were recommending by one of our managers and by a family member. Your uncle mentioned how you are homeschooled which is great, so I don't have to worry about you calling off for school. You are also experienced with robotics, programming, coding, and other technical things?"

"Yes sir."

"Impressive we could definitely use somebody with skills like that for the animatronics. I believe you should have received news that we might also have you work as daycare assistant?"

"Yes sir I was told about that."

"Are willing to accept that position as well?"

"Yes sir I am."

"Then I will add that to your pay as well. Is there anything we need to know? Any sickness?, any allergies?, any limitations? That we could possibly accommodate."

"Well Im sure you've noticed sir I'm quite um short. But that's about it. Im sure if I need something I can just ask a co-worker for help."

"Well that's about it. Welcome to the fazbear family!"

He held out his hand for handshake and I took it then shook it

"Thank you sir! What shall I work as today, a technician or daycare helper?"

"I think a daycare helper would be good starter for your first day. I'll call Vanessa to take you. Just wait outside my office."

"Yes sir and thank you again!"

||⚡️⚡️⚡️||

"I'm happy for ya lil bunny. I'm glad you got the job."

"Thank you miss Vanessa, I hope I do well."

"Don't worry kid I know how much of a hard worker you can be, you'll be perfect."

She eventually brought me into the daycare.

"Sun come out! The new daycare assistant is here!"

I walked in behind Vanessa

"Yay! New fri-"

He stopped when he saw me.

"Oh not a new friend! It's sunshine! I didn't know they would be a daycare helper!"

"Yup. They're here to help. Y/n if you need anything use your walkie talkie and be sure to answer the phone on the desk. Help sun with the children if they get to rowdy or help moon when they need to sleep. If a child gets hurt be sure to use the med kit under the desk. I'll check up on you in a couple of hours."