Chapter 44: release and steal

"my starlight~"

moon placed you on his lap as he was hugging you and it was clear he wasn't letting go

"Moon? you'll help us get Gregory out of here won't you?"

"of course! your wish is my command."

Freddy was kinda annoyed by how much moon was hugging you but he will endure it. it's a bit understandable. moon hasn't seen you in 2 weeks.

then Gregory spoke up

"hey y/n. since you work here do you know about anything that can stop the animatronics?"

you didn't even need to think about it

"Bright lights in the eyes can cause them to malfunction for a few seconds. the flashlight isn't bright enough, you would need a fazerblast or a Faz Cam."

"Where do we get one?"

"you can get a fazerblaster in fazer blast. there are definitely some faz cams in monty golf, but you're going to need a party pass to enter the attraction. you two go into chica's green room and try and find one, but the pass can only be used once so you have to chose between monty golf or fazer blast, I personally suggest fazer blast. use the service elevator in the back. they go up to rockstar row. except they are all out of order except for Roxy's"

"what about you?"

freddy asked

"I have a bit of a side mission to take on? it's kinda important."

while you had the mask on the children told about how to save Vanessa. which you didn't even know she was endanger.

"moon you have to go with them too."

"but starlight!-"

"no buts mister. I need you three to protect Gregory. It won't take long. I'll be back before you know it. good luck."

you got out of his lap and started to walk away.

||⚡️⚡️⚡️||

Gregory's POV:

As y/n walked away I climbed back into Freddy and we started going to where y/n told us to go. but my head was swimming with thoughts

'what kinda side mission are they doing? why couldn't we come with? will they be okay? what if the bunny lady gets them? sun, eclipse, and moon won't be there to protect them! y/n...?'

I notice something on the walls

"Freddy? Check out these pictures. Chica has some sort of new voice box, Roxy has new eyes, and Monty was given better claws. we have to get these! We could upgrade you!"

"Gregory, those parts belong to my friends. I would never do anything to hurt them."

"What? All they've done all night is try to hurt me!"

then I whisper under my breath

"They get what they deserve."

"we have determined that they are acting that way because of a glitch in their system. superstar will probably fix them when they get back from...whatever they are doing?"

Freddy said

he was right they probably have a glitch in their system like moon.

"speaking of. what do you think starlight is up to? why did they go alone? that's really dangerous."

moon suddenly asked

"The others seem to act normal around them. they'll be fine I'm sure of it."

moon made a sound that he wasn't too sure about that. but I've seen the way the others act around them. but then there's that rabbit lady! oh no! y/n!