Chapter 32: its good to be back

You work up in such a good mood. It was early and decided to take a shower to wake yourself up more.

After you finished you got dressed and went to make breakfast for you and your uncle.

You got waffle mix, bacon, and a couple oranges to put in a juicer.

As you were making the bacon, waffles and orange juice you were reading things on social media. You clicked on a news article. Normally you wouldn't normally care. but then you saw your aunt on the cover

The the title read

'Women reports a killer in a rabbit costume.'

You read a bit more. It was the night after the trail. It said how she was walking on a side walk smoking a cigarette when she was pulled into the alley way by a lady in a rabbit costume with a knife.

The only reason she got away was because she dropped her cigarette on the foot of her costume and it caught fire. She then ran into a neighborhood screaming for help.

The news kinda scared you. You find it weird how right after the trail something like that happens. Like it was planned for her especially. But why?

You shook off the feeling and finished making breakfast.

||⚡️⚡️⚡️||

You ate your food and your uncle came down to eat his breakfast as you went to your room to get your things and glitchtrap.

You walked down stairs and your uncle finished his food then started washing the dishes.

Then you both walked to your car and you saw ace running to you. You ran over and both hugged eachother

"Ace! We won."

He then gasped and grabbed your shoulder making you look him in the eye.

"You guys won?"

"Yes we won!"

He then hugged you tighter

Then both of you jump into the car and all of you start driving to work.

||⚡️⚡️⚡️||

The three of us parted

My uncle went to parts and service

Ace went to the gift shop

I visited the animatronics doing my usual checkups

When I was walking I heard a familiar voice talking nearby and I hide to see it was adeline.

She was back and I heard her talking to someone.

"As much as I'd love to do that. There's to many cameras I'll get caught, fired, and probably banned."

"We'll then do it somewhere nobody will see. That brat took the riches fit for a queen or king away from me. Do it and I'll give you a heaping portion of those riches."

"Fine just give me a bit to think about where to do it!"

It was your aunt that Adeline was talking too. Now you had no idea what they were planning but. You were ready for anything. You thought it was wrong to use the power you had but using it once couldn't be too bad. Right?