1,000 votes special

Hello lovelies~

It's your author Lexacoolfox!

Before I start I want to say thank you for a thousand votes! I love that you guys enjoy my story and your comments sometimes just make my day!

Okay let's start the special!

I'm going to be asking the characters questions. The characters in question are.

Freddy! Chica! Monty! Roxy! Bonnie! Sundrop! Moondrop! Eclipse! Vanessa(vanny!) y/n's uncle! Ace! And of course y/n! Y̸̡̗͂̈́o̷̬̼̒͒ŭ̴̢̙̓r̷̛͈̀ ̴̘̻̇͗f̷̮̀o̶̝͓͐̀r̸̙̈́ḡ̸̮̾è̴̼t̴̨̾̍t̶͓͂̆ḯ̸̹̫n̸͇̄̐ġ̷̢̱ ̴̀ͅm̷̞̲̑̈́ẽ̵̲̾ ̴̨͌͘ͅg̶͙͔̿l̸̡͂͘i̸̘͉͐t̸̡̍́c̵͈̬̔͌ḫ̴͌t̵̘̯̽r̵̼̳̄̊a̵̳̐p̸̻̾!̵̖̜̓ ̵̡͈͋̽

Author: so I'm going to start off with an easy question. What is your favorite thing about y/n?

Freddy: oh my favorite thing about superstar? Well my favorite thing about them is their personality. They are very nice and polite!

Chica: my favorite thing about cupcake? Do I have to pick one?! There's so many things I like about them! But if I had to pick one it would have to be their kindness. They are spending so much time to fix Bonnie, they also help their uncle as much as they can, they also cares about how we are doing? Which most people don't ask is because we are animatronics.

Roxy: I like their spirit. Even though it doesn't show to often they have a strong and bright spirit. It mostly appears when they are racing me and they get competitive. Or they are talking about a subject they really enjoy. I know deep down my lil cub is a fighter.

Monty: what I like about lil cutie? Hhm that's a tough one alright. They have many great qualities. It's have to be how easily they are to talk to. Their not judgmental one bit and they are just so understanding.

Bonnie: it would also have to be their kindness They are working so hard to fix me. Most people would pretend they never saw me and leave me to rot. Y/n didn't though they stayed and helped me.

Sundrop: oh my favorite thing about sunshine? That's a hard one because I like everything about them. But if I had to pick it would be the glimmer in their eye when they learn something that fascinates them or they get really excited.

Moondrop: I like they way they treat me. Some people are quite terrified of me because of my teeth, my red eye, and my general attitude. Sure they were scared of me at first but I'm sure if we didn't have such a rough first start they would have treated me the same way they do now. Now they treat me like how they treat sun with a smile and such kindness.

Eclipse: everything~ my dewdrop is perfect~

Author: but what if you had to pick one?

Eclipse: not possible. Like I said. My dewdrop is perfect~

Author: you didn't exist until a couple chapters ago...yet you've already have fallen for them this hard!

Eclipse: we'll if you want to get logical. I'm kinda like a mix between moon and sun but also just have a little bit of my own personality. So what sun and moon feels for y/n has doubled for me. But maybe I just love them a lot since I watch them from sun and moons eyes.

Author: I guess that makes sense...alright I guess I'll give you a pass

Vanessa(vanny): their politeness and smarts.

Y/n's uncle: Their love for robotics and other technical things. The passion in their eyes. The amount of work they have put into developing their skills. I am so proud of y/n. I know their parents would be too