Chapter 57: Fireworks

"So what do you think?"

"You look mad shady."

You told glitchtrap in his disguise. Vanessa and your uncle came down with the flu. you needed to go to the grocery and pharmacy to get medicine, but you were forbidden to go anywhere alone. Considering how much trouble you seem to get into.

He was standing in front of you wearing a hoodie with the hood up

He was standing in front of you wearing a hoodie with the hood up. He tucked his ears into the hood and wore black plants and a pair of shades.

'Why did I save him?'

Was all you thought.

"But would people see me as I am"

"Mostly no but-"

"Great! then let's get going!"

You sighed as you followed him to the car.

||⚡️⚡️⚡️||

"Glitch we really don't need the chocolate chips."

"Quit being a buzzkill. Cookies never hurt anyone.

Glitch was deciding between semi-sweet chocolate chips or normal chocolate chips.

"Eh. I'll just get both."

You decided to not argue about getting both because then you'd just waste time in an argument you couldn't win.

So far nobody has really said anything maybe a few glances from stranger here and there but nobody has said anything.

"Okay the last thing we need is some soup for the Ill."

He said and you gave him a strange look

"Why'd you say it like that?"

"What do you mean?"

" 'some soup for the Ill?' I've never heard anybody say it like that before."

"I add a bit of style sometimes when I'm talking."

You both arrived to the Aisle with broth and just grabbed some chicken broth.

Then you both went to the self checkout. You didn't want to take chances getting caught.

While scanning the items You felt somebody was watching you. You turn to see an elderly women staring at you two weirdly. You raised an eyebrow but just turned back as glitch was scanning the items.

"Hey glitch you might want to hurry up. Don't look behind us but there's a women staring at us weirdly."

"Okay I'm almost done."