chapter 3: some fun lies hide the dark truth

You were doing your school work when the Wi-Fi started to act up and then suddenly shut off.

Your homeschooled and you could only do it online

So you went down stairs to tell your uncle

"Hey uncle. The Wi-Fi went down."

"I know y/n. This areas Wi-Fi has been acting weird all day. I'm sorry I know that's the only way you to do schoolwork. It should be up later tonight"

You started thinking of what to do. You were working on something that had to be done by tonight and you were only halfway done with it.

Then you remembered the pizza plex has some of the fastest and strongest Wi-Fi.

You stuffed the things you needed into a bag and told your uncle that your off.

He wished you happy travels and you left.

||⚡️⚡️⚡️||

You reached the pizza plex

"Great! Now where is a secluded area to work on this?"

"Work on what?"

You jump and let out a quick scream.

You turn around to see the security guard Vanessa

"Oh...officer Vanessa, you scared me. I'm glad it's just you. The Wi-Fi at my home went down and I'm homeschooled, it's all online. I have a little something to turn in by tonight but my Wi-Fi is going to be down until tonight. So I thought..."

"You could come here and used the Wi-Fi and finish the little project you have?"

You nodded your head. She grabbed your hand then started walk off somewhere.

"Wait! Am I in trouble!? Where are we going?!"

"You we're looking for a place to work right? Well I'm just going to take you to my office."

"Is that allowed?"

"It's should be fine, it's not like your going to cause trouble right?"

"No of course not. Thank you officer Vanessa."

"Just Vanessa is fine."

"Okay Miss Vanessa."

She the laughed while covering her face.

"Your a gem y/n."

||⚡️⚡️⚡️||

While she was doing work on her computer and checking the cameras

You were sitting on a chair and writing while eating some nachos she got for you while you walked towards the office.

"How that project going kid."

You jumped a little, by the sudden surprise of her talking

"It's going fine miss Vanessa. I'll be finished soon."

"You know your quite skittish and jumpy. Your like a cute lil bunny. Ah! That's such a cute nickname. I'm going to call you lil bunny!"