43| Kill The Survivors

If it weren't enough, the Capital was in shambles, especially the populace. Just a few days ago, the Great General Budo was reported dead, leaving the citizens of the Empire feeling unsafe about their security. It didn't help that the news had spread like wildfire, the Imperial Army's morale dropping severely and many abandoning it to join the Revolutionary Army.

As a result, the fortress known as Shisuikan had been taken by the Revolutionary Army. The leaders of the rebellion were quick to notice of this trend, embracing the anti-Empire rhetoric to fuel one rebellion after another. And as such, a large military force was now converging on the now vulnerable Imperial Capital.

---

A report had come in the Revolutionary Army's HQ.

The report was that an entire camp full of revolutionaries had mysterious vanished and disappeared. What was left at the sight of the camp was the entire camp destroyed, blood, and limbs scattered around the area. Other than that, there was also a massive pile of bodies that were seriously mangled that was left in the middle of the camp.

Because of this attack, all other camps were notified to raise their defenses and be on guard. Many thought the work of this gruesome sight was the result of some secret unit from the Empire.

So their response? The response was to send in their own unit. A unit they're all too familiar with.

---

Dorothea returned to her workshop in the palace with Izou, the alchemist stretching as she sat into a chair. The blonde girl let out a relaxed sigh, Izou humming in response as he held his katana close.

They were the true culprits behind the massacre of the Rebel Army camp.

Dorothea: "That was such a pleasant picnic." (looks to someone) "You mind if I borrow you tomorrow?"

???: "I'd love that, but I have the Minister to guard, so I can't leave the palace."

The person Dorothea had looked to was Suzuka. Because of their current situation, everyone in the palace was in high alert. While Honest didn't think much of his safety, that didn't mean he wasn't worried about it. So he employed the last of his Rakshasa Demons to protect him.

Suzuka: "These are dangerous times we live in, you understand?"

Dorothea: (sweat drops) "I gotta say, you're pretty committed. Even after what you were put through."

She was referencing to the moment they had entered Tatsumi's cell when they captured him. They tried to seduce him and have fun with him, something Esdeath wasn't happy about. This prompted the icy general to slam Suzuka's face into the wall and Dorothea to run out of the cell in fear.

Just remembering this experience, Suzuka held her shoulders with her hands. She even began to moan in pleasure, being the masochist and sadist she is.

 She even began to moan in pleasure, being the masochist and sadist she is