10| The Jaegers

A few things I want to address.

I never really showed what Akira's Teigu looked like, but roughly, it looks like Shinoa's scythe from Owari no Seraph. So if you want to see what it looks like, just search up Shinoa's scythe from ONS and it should pop up.

Second thing, another thing to add on from my warning on last chapter. Do not ask questions that will further the story or what will happen later on in the story. Obviously, Akira and Akame will get together, it's a given considering the pairing. But do not ask questions on when this will happen. It will happen when I make it happen, just be patient and wait for that moment. If I see any sorts of comment like this, the same thing will happen with the comment of "What happens next." Your comment will either be deleted, but if it happens way too many times, I will block you. At this point, it's just annoying and I have addressed this many times that I don't want these types of comments left in the comments section.

You are welcome to leave opinions or moments that you like in the comments, but none of those questions asking when certain points will happen in future chapters. If you decide to leave ideas in the comments, sure, you can do that. However, this is my fanfic, so I decide what happens and what doesn't happen. I will look over ideas and take them into consideration and think whether I could go with it or not. 

These are just things I wanted to address. Like I said, the warnings I have posted up above and last chapter are your last ones. These comments have been going on for a few months now and they're annoying, so please, stop. Take it how you want. If I seem mean, sure, but I have addressed this many times that I don't want these as I don't want to make it seem like someone is exclusive to finding out future details of such for any fanfics of mine. Plus, it just wouldn't make sense for you to read the next chapter if I told you what happens next as you're basically spoiled of what's going to happen next. 

So again, final warning. Don't bother posting any comments or questions pertaining what I have stated above and in the last chapter. Final warning.

---

In the hot springs near Night Raid's base, the familiar pink-haired assassin could be seen sitting in it. She flexed and closed her hands a few times before she nodded and stood up with a determined look.

Mine: "There! I'm all healed!"

After putting on her clothes, Mine could be seen running through the halls of Night Raid's base. She tightened the string on one of her arms using her mouth.

Mine: (thoughts) 'I've waited patiently while my broken bones healed... But now I can fight again...! I have to cover Sheele and Bulat's share of the fighting too!'

Opening the sliding door that led to the training yard, Mine stepped out. She then extended her arm out, raising it high as she yelled to everyone there.

Mine: "Somebody! Spar with me!"