13| Escape

Art done by applekriss on DevianArt. I don't own it.

---

Later that night, Esdeath's Room...

Running water could be heard as Esdeath was in the shower, in the nude. The water droplets coming from the shower head ran down her body, the steam rising into the air due to the hot water.

Outside the bathroom, Tatsumi could be seen kneeling on Esdeath's bed. Sweat was pooling down his face as he was extremely nervous. He was even visibly shaking.

Tatsumi: (thoughts) 'E-Even though we got back home so late

Tatsumi: (thoughts) 'E-Even though we got back home so late... I can't believe things suddenly took this turn...! Ah! I can't be nervous! I have to convince her to join our side. I'll be firm and fierce. I won't lose the mental battle!'

The knob to the shower could then be heard turning, the running water soon stopping. Tatsumi turns his head over to the bathroom's door, preparing for himself for what was to come. But he wasn't prepared for what was to come.

Now coming out of the bathroom was Esdeath. However, she was only wearing a white dress shirt and nothing else. Not even wearing anything under it. And to add on to Tatsumi's blush, Esdeath's cleavage was showing, a teasing and seductive grin on her face as she slowly walked up to him.

 And to add on to Tatsumi's blush, Esdeath's cleavage was showing, a teasing and seductive grin on her face as she slowly walked up to him

Esdeath: "Sorry for making you wait."

Tatsumi: (profusely shaking head) "N-Not at all!"

Esdeath: (sits down on bed) "You want something to drink?"

Tatsumi: "Ah! No...! I'm fine, yep!"

Esdeath: "You seem awfully nervous, Tatsumi."

Tatsumi: "N-No, I'm not."

Esdeath: (slight blush) "Heh... You are so cute. Well, I don't know the proper etiquette for this kind of thing either... But if we just follow our hearts, everything should work out, don't you think...?"

Tatsumi: "...Uh... There's something I'd like to ask...um... Miss Esdeath... You... Like me, don't you?"

Esdeath smirked as she did a shocking action towards the brown-haired teen. She lunged forward, planting her lips on his, catching him off guard. He was even more surprised when Esdeath overpowered him and forced him onto his back, the icy general now hovering over him.