19| New Threat

A few days had passed since Air's departure. Since then, it had been the same thing. Wake up and go on missions.

But with each day without Air, the two stoic assassins felt lonely for a bit. Like, a part of them had just suddenly disappeared and withered away. In the end, they had to readjust to the life before Air came into their lives, continuing onward.

Fast forward to the present, Night Raid stood outside their new base that was just outside the Capital, fifty kilometers northeast of it to be exact. 

Tatsumi: "It doesn't really feel like

Tatsumi: "It doesn't really feel like... A new hideout to me."

Akame: "When you consider how hard it is to find and how easy it is to flee from, it's a lot like our former hideout."

Akira: "Simplicity at it's finest."

Mine: "I'm so glad it also has a hot spring."

Leone: "We should pour ourselves a drink there when we finish work."

Chelsea: "Sounds great.~"

Tatsumi: (mutters) "I'm going to lose my head..."

The sound of whirring wires could be heard, Najenda turning her head to the green-haired assassin. A look of joy was on his face as he gives the former Imperial general a big smile.

Lubbock: "Najenda, I've finished putting up the barrier around the hideout!"

Najenda: "Good."

Soon, Susanoo comes in shortly, a shovel in hand.

Susanoo: "I've finished digging the secret emergency passage."

Najenda: "Oh! That was fast. I knew you could do it, Susanoo. Now, our hideout's basically up and running."

Lubbock: "Gyah!"

The green-haired pervert then zooms up to Susanoo's face, making the blue-haired Teigu confused. He then growls in annoyance, screaming at him.

Lubbock: "Don't think you've won!"

Susanoo: (even more confused) "Hmm? What are you talking about?"

Tatsumi: (grin) "So this is our new hideout."

"