39| Crazed Reaper

The son of the Prime Minister was dissatisfied. Dissatisfied with the results that he received from his father, how Run was still able to be one step ahead of him even though he's dead. How proof of his actions that abused his power was easily found out and easily convicted him of losing his police force.

Swaying with anger, Syura headed down the archway and began to head for the entrance to the torture room. He wanted to take his anger out on Lubbock and extract information from him.

 He wanted to take his anger out on Lubbock and extract information from him

Syura: (thoughts) 'I'm not done yet. Not by a long shot. I still have a way to turn this around. I can still use my authority over Wild Hunt to work over the prisoner. I'll get him to spill Night Raid's location and capture the rest of them before the day is through. Then my dad won't have anything to complain about! And if he doesn't talk... I'll use my last resort. I'll turn the Capital into a sea of fire. That'll lure Night Raid here for sure! And the moment they come to the rescue... I'll kill them.'

He thought of this scenario while he held a crazed grin on his face. He was getting way in over his head.

Barging into the torture room, he finds the torturer holding a whip, Lubbock shackled to the ceiling. He then yelled with all of his might, as loudly as he could, angry clearly filled in his voice.

Syura: "Now do you feel like telling me about Night Raid!? You hate that asshole Tatsumi, don't you!? You gotta survive so you can give him a piece of your mind!"

The green-haired assassin flinched at how loud Syura's voice was. He shivered, shook, and trembled, almost looking terrified. The son of the Prime Minister thrust a finger out to him.

Syura: "If you refuse or stay silent, I'll poke an eye out, you hear me? Then I'll shave off all your ears and nose and cut off each finger, one at a time! So you'd better get talking, got it?"

He didn't receive a response. Syura clicked his tongue grabbed the needle off the table and prepared to poke out Lubbock's eye. But it was at that moment...

Lubbock finally cracked.

Lubbock: "Okay! Wait!" (lets out tears) "...Wait. I'll talk. I'll talk, so please, spare me..."

Syura: (chortles) "I knew I was right to take one of your balls! You're a smart kid."

Torturer: "The kid spent the entire night trembling."

Syura: (smug whilst crossing arms) "That's more like it. Now, spill all of your secrets. From the top."

Lubbock: "Tatsumi's Teigu, Incursio... Has the ability to turn invisible."

Syura: "I know that already. I already have him, so I don't care about Incursio. What about the Ice Cold Reaper? He's apart of your team, yeah? What's his?"

Lubbock: Ak... The reaper's Teigu, Harvester allows him to steal souls... And he can use them to bring them back as his servant to fight. That's all I know."