42| Preparations Of Wild Hunt

This isn't the first time it's happened, I just never got around to announcing it. At the time of posting this chapter, this morning, Retribution reached #1 in the akame tag.

 At the time of posting this chapter, this morning, Retribution reached #1 in the akame tag

Thank you! It's thanks to your support that we were able to reach that rank!

---

Outside Night Raid's base, Akame and Tatsumi were kneeling over a small cot. Lying on the cot was the familiar pink-haired girl, Mine.

She was in a coma. Just a bit away from the two were Najenda, Leone, Chelsea, and Lubbock, the green-haired teen's hand in his pocket with the other hand fumbling around with Shambala. Tatsumi then brought his hands down, grabbing one of Mine's as he cradles it.

One of the nurses standing by the wagon that was to ship Mine away to the Revolutionary Army's HQ looked to the silver-haired general.

Nurse: "We'll look after her until she wakes up."

Najenda: "Thank you."

Akame: "Mine. When the fight's over, we'll all come get you. Okay?"

Tatsumi: "Yeah. When that time comes, marry me. Mine, I love you."

A small chuckle escaped Najenda's lips as she closed her one eye, Lubbock grumbling to himself as he felt jealous

A small chuckle escaped Najenda's lips as she closed her one eye, Lubbock grumbling to himself as he felt jealous. Chelsea was next to him and she laughed at his response, elbowing him in the stomach as it prompted him to be annoyed at her and tried to playfully strangle her. Leone on the other hand let out a whistle, zooming over to her best friend and put an arm around her shoulder.

Leone: "So?~ When can I expect you and Akira's wedding? Can I be your maid of honor?"

Akame: (blushes slightly) "Marriage... That would be lovely."

The ravenette whispered the last bit to herself afterward, a smile coming to her face. But it soon morphed to a frown, sighing as her icy blue-eyed partner wasn't with her.

Soon, the nurses load the cot onto the wagon and the nurses got in. The wagon soon trots off, the group watching it go off into the distance.

Akame: "There they go..."