1| Unexpected Reunion

Empires and great cities eventually fall. Just as humans decompose and wither away. It's a natural way of life, just as it always has been. 

The Imperial Capital had flourished for thousands of years, and it was now a decaying hell. Many monsters known as Danger Beasts plague the area of the wilderness around it, but everyone knows that the real monsters live within the Capital. The true monsters are those with the skins of humans. And the Capital is infested with many of them.

However, this evil may go unpunished by god, it's always disposed of by those that live in the shadows. Those that live in the darkness make their living by killing.

---

Many months had passed since Akame's defection from the Empire. Instead of fighting with the corrupted, she now fought against it. She is know Akame of the Revolutionary Army, assassin of the assassination unit, Night Raid. 

She and her team had received orders from their boss, the former general of the Empire, Najenda. Their target was a corrupt noble family in the Capital. This particular family would lure those from the countryside with sweet words into their home. And the next thing those countryside people knew, they'd be tortured play things for fun by this family.

It was late at night, a blood red moon hovered high in the sky. A brown-haired boy could be seen running through the halls of the targeted noble family with a sword on his back. He soon stops short, turning to look out the window as his eyes widened as he gazed up at the blood red moon.

 He soon stops short, turning to look out the window as his eyes widened as he gazed up at the blood red moon

???: "Night Raid!"

In the sky, Night Raid stood on some string created by the green-haired person of the group, Lubbock. He was hunched over, seeing three guards run out of the mansion below.

Lubbock: "Three guards. They're our targets too. Akame-chan."

Akame: "...I will send them to rest."

Gripping her Teigu tightly, Murasame, Akame begins to fall backwards, an armored man, Bulat, following suit

Gripping her Teigu tightly, Murasame, Akame begins to fall backwards, an armored man, Bulat, following suit. The two landed on the ground, Bulat making a loud impact as the three guards stared at the two with nervousness.