8| New Assignment, Impostors

Just a warning, there's a bit of some disturbing content later on in this chapter. You've been warned. If you haven't read this book's description, or if you've read the previous chapters, it's a given that this book has depictions of blood and gore.

Especially some fucked up stuff.

---

Someday In The Capital...

Akira: (deadpan) "...What the hell are these?"

Tatsumi: "Uwah! What a stash!"

Lubbock: "My cover in the Capital is running a book-lending shop. I'll loan you these free of charge."

Tatsumi: "Really!? Thanks!"

Akira: "Yeah, no thanks. I don't have time for such...things."

Tatsumi: "Lubbo... Thanks for worrying about me. I'm okay now. I've changed my tune about the whole Sheele business."

Lubbock: (grin) "...That so?"

Tatsumi: "I'll just borrow these."

Lubbock: "I knew you'd like them."

Akira: (thoughts) '

Akira: (thoughts) '...You guys are just a bunch of perverts, huh? Well, if Guy was here, he'd be parading with you guys, right now.'

Timeskip-Present Day

Tatsumi: "Rrrraaaaaah!"

The brown-haired teen had dashed forward, rushing forward towards Akame with a wooden training sword in hand. Akira was sitting on top of the tree behind Tatsumi, watching the two battle and fight it out.

What basically happened, Tatsumi had promised to Akame that he wouldn't die and would always come back. And now, here he was, desperately training and trying to get stronger as fast as he could. The sounds of wood clanging filled the air as both Akame and Tatsumi kept exchanging blows.

Akame then sends a powerful swing from the right, Tatsumi blocking it with his own training blade

Akame then sends a powerful swing from the right, Tatsumi blocking it with his own training blade. But the force was too much as he was sent back, skidding across the ground as he began to pant heavily, looking up at Akame with an undeterred glare.