ch27 - king xie viii

Start from the beginning

duan yikun's birthday party was much more lively than they imagined.

as an agent, i have been in the industry for more than ten years, with several idol artists who were once very popular, i am also good at dancing with long sleeves, and i have a wide range of contacts in the circle, plus the id combination that i have just brought out is also widely optimistic in the industry, so as long as i receive his invitation, how much to give some face, even if people are not present, they will also prepare gifts to send.

the six of them are all newcomers, all of them are seniors, and it is the best policy to be cautious in words and deeds.

everyone else was fine, xie zhuxing was afraid that wang chao would cause trouble, and kept pulling him by his side to prevent him from running around.

wang chao was not interested in duan yikun's guests, but like a child, the more xie zhuxing restrained him, the more he wanted to play.

people have three anxieties, xie zhuxing wanted to go to the toilet, instructed him: "just sit here and don't move, don't mess with people, offend people will be trouble." "

wang chao promised well: "got it." "

but as soon as xie zhuxing left, he went to play happily.

when xie zhuxing returned, when he saw that the people were gone, ji jie pointed to him, he looked down, wang chao was holding a glass of champagne, chatting with several girls in short skirts like dogs, i don't know what bull was blown, and the girls laughed forward and backward.

xie zhuxing said "sorry" to the girls in the past and dragged him back.

wang chao hadn't picked up his sister for several days, and he hadn't had enough at all, and he was dissatisfied: "what are you doing?" i didn't say anything i shouldn't have said. "

xie zhuxing said, "brother kun's birthday, you are safe." "

wang chao looked back at the girls and found that they were all smiling at this side, thinking that people were laughing at him, and his heart was a little unhappy, saying: "where am i restless?" what's wrong with saying a few words? you when you are my big brother, so wide? "

xie zhuxing looked at his uncaring face, and the fire in his heart was arched up at once, and he said coldly, "how much do you want to care about you when i think about you?" you go on playing, and you see i'm still nosy. "

wang chao was a little stunned: "... what are you angry about? "

xie zhuxing didn't want to pay attention to him, and went inside to sit down, two people on the sofa, sitting next to cheng yao.

cheng yao did not dare to stand up and walk, and looked at the captain in fear, and then looked at xiao xie brother, for fear of turning himself into cannon fodder.

wang chao didn't think he had done anything out of the ordinary today, and half of his sister was still interrupted, and he said with a sigh of relief: "xiao xie, what do you mean?" "

xie zhuxing was so upset that he didn't want to talk, so he took a glass of wine from the table and took a sip of dry.

wang chao had never seen him like this, and he was not angry, but he was a little worried, saying, "are you not going well somewhere, and you are angry with me?" "

xie zhuxing: "..."he just doesn't go well anywhere, and he has no place to breathe."

wang chao said, "cheng yao, you get up." "

cheng yao hurriedly stood up and hid far away.

several teammates pretended to chat and played with mobile phones.