ch26 - boldly thanking bamboo star

Start from the beginning

xie zhuxing is steady, and the communication with people is also moderate, that is, it is not lively enough in the lively occasions, and it is more open.

gao siyuan is very talkative, but the tone is not pleasing, and the teacher let him record it himself while listening and changing.

ji jie's poisonous tongue is actually a very circle of powder points, if you can master the scale.

yang xiao muhaha party, no merit, no fault, need to reserve some more funny paragraphs, ready to shake the baggage at any time.

cheng yao is a young fool white sweet, nothing bad, the old man in the combination is used to sell cute, it is more appropriate.

as for wang chao.

The teacher said euphemistically: "Leo, your personal style is too strong, fans may not be able to accept it for a while and a half, or you should talk less first." "

wang chao was not happy in his heart, but he did not talk to the teacher, looked back at duan yikun, and said: "brother kun, did you tell the teacher that i was the captain?" why can the captain not speak? "

duan yikun said, "you changed your northeastern accent first." "

wang chao said, "i've changed a lot!" "

duan yikun came from behind, sat in front of him, and whispered: "it's not that you are not allowed to say, it is better to say less now, and in the future, when you have a fixed fan base, no matter which side you show, they will think you are good anyway, and at that time, you can say whatever you want." "

wang chao was still a little reluctant.

duan yikun looked at xie zhuxing beside him.

xie zhuxing had no choice but to say, "what brother kun said makes sense, you just sit there quietly and play the piano twice, the little girls at the bottom must be screaming, and you don't have to bother with anything, unlike me, you have to jump and jump again and again to show your skills." "

wang chao also did not want to be a forced machine in front of the media and fans, or he was not convinced, saying: "ji jie is so annoying and can still sell poisonous tongues, why can't i?" "

xie zhuxing coaxed him to say: "ji jie's bun face, it looks young, the poisonous tongue will not be too annoying, and there is a bit of contrast, you are so handsome, of course not." "

wang chao looked at ji jie, who was discussing something with cheng yao, and said, "what a contrast, it's a meat bun." "

he said this on his lips, but he cooperated with the persona of this less artist, and obediently looked down at the script of the press conference.

duan yikun smiled at xie zhuxing.

xie zhuxing reluctantly smiled back, but his heart was very uncomfortable with his smile.

At The Icedream debut press conference on Monday, Wang Chao's face was swollen and handsomely dressed as an artist for more than an hour.

everyone in the group did well, and almost all of the media present gave psychological scores that exceeded expectations.

just after the conference, the official website and the official micro uploaded high-definition pictures of the conference, live performance videos and interview tidbits, and the wind direction in the comment area began to reverse.

Icedream quickly landed on the Weibo hot search list, and entered the third place in the hot topic list in the afternoon, and the sound source of the main song "Summer Ice" also rushed to the top ten of the major music website lists.