ch24 - breaking up

Start from the beginning

as soon as they arrived outside the unit door, liang xi also came up from the parking lot and greeted each other.

liang xi noticed yan jiajia and asked, "do you still have girls in your group?" "

before yan jiajia could speak, wang chao said, "this little xie's girlfriend." "

liang xi said "oh", and he didn't really care, so he didn't ask much.

instead, the teammates looked different.

liang xi went up the steps to swipe the card, and everyone followed behind the fish.

cheng yao was a little gentleman, let yan jiajia advance, did not call sister, called "sister-in-law".

yan jiajia: "..."

wang chao patted cheng yao's head and scolded, "what a mess! "

cheng yao looked at xie zhuxing with grievance.

xie zhuxing: "..."

inside, a man waited for the elevator, holding a milky white pine lion dog.

yan jiajia was also embarrassed and speechless, pretending to be happy: "oh, good handsome dog." "

wang chao listened to her say that she hated everything, and casually picked it up: "so fat, it is just right to eat it." "

the man turned his head and glanced at them.

crowd: "!!! "

liang xi kicked wang chao with his foot and scolded him: you can't talk about people! i see you're pretty fat too, and you can eat it! "

wang chao, who was not fat at all, was hit by two feet and hid behind xie zhuxing, and did not dare to be mean.

it wasn't that liang xi was afraid of kicking him again, and it didn't hurt much.

instead, he finally understood why liang xi had suddenly moved to this community, and why liang xi, who was afraid of dogs, suddenly said that he wanted to have a dog a while ago.

THE OWNER OF THIS FAT PINE LION IS THE MALE PROTAGONIST OF THE MOVIE THAT LIANG XI WATCHED WHEN HE WAS FULLY FOCUSED ON THE PIPE LAST TIME IN THE SPA CLUB, BAI TU - THE EMPEROR OF THE FILM, HANDSOME, GAO LENG, THE MALE GOD OF THE WHOLE PEOPLE, LIANG XI'S DREAM LOVER.

but it seems that liang xi's grand plan of soaking male gods has not yet been skimmed, and people don't pay much attention to him at all.

the shadow emperor had a cold face, those of them who had not yet officially debuted, and did not dare to talk, and quietly entered the elevator with their tails between their legs, looking at the nose, nose, and heart, pretending not to see anything.

only wang chao stared at bai tu carefully, the real person was even better looking than in the movie, but it was also too decent, or xiao xie was more pleasing to the eye.

eating hot pot at night, several people sat around together, yan jiajia was also working hard, busy in the kitchen for a while, and the teammates deliberately vacated xie zhuxing's left position for her.

yan jiajia came out of the kitchen, and wang chao went to wash his hands and just came back, rushing to sit down in that position.

yan jiajia: "..."

ji jie, who was sitting on the right side of xie zhuxing, made room for her, and inexplicably struck wang chao several blank eyes.

start shabu-shabu, the pot is so big, the pot is so much stuff, yan jiajia to clip something, wang chao is not robbing her, grabbed it, while eating and deliberately loudly mouthing, and finally put yan jiajia down the chopsticks and did not eat.

in addition to xie zhuxing, a table of boys felt that the captain was simply too annoying.

liang xi had something in mind, he didn't think much about people, he didn't eat much, so he went to the side to call, listening to the chat content like he entrusted some friends to help him buy a dog, it has been several days, and he has not bought the right one.

At eight o'clock, the company's official micro released Leo Wang Chao's personal propaganda, several people stopped chopsticks, opened the mobile phone and brushed, even Yan Jiajia did not hold back to look at a few times.

the comment area of the official micro is as messy as ever: "piano fingering is so poor, and blow ten levels, buy the certificate", "open the corner of the eye, the identification is complete", "is there still a one that can be seen in this combination".

teammates, including xie zhuxing, were quiet, waiting for wang chao to lose his temper, and according to his personality, he would not be angry enough to lift the table, at least to scold a few dirty words.

wang chao put down the mobile phone with a yin face, took the chopsticks to clip a fish ball in the pot, and the result was that the fish ball was particularly slippery, and it was not clipped several times.

everyone stared at the uncooperative fish ball.

wang chao was angry and threw away the chopsticks.

the crowd: "here comes the people!"

wang chao said, "i'll announce something." "

everyone remembers that when he used to practice singing and dancing hard, he often hung up on his mouth: "daddy is not debuting!" "the words, could it be...

xie zhuxing also thought that he was going to say this again, and said, "okay, you don't talk nonsense." "

wang chao put his hand on his shoulder and said solemnly, "who is talking nonsense?" you all listen. "

his teammates brushed against him.

"xiao xie," he patted xie zhuxing's shoulder, and then pointed to yan jiajia, "and her, have broken up." from then on, marriages and funerals are irrelevant. "

teammates: "..."