Chapter 76

When we woke up the next day Dom told me to get dressed because we were going somewhere. He wouldn't tell me where, but I was excited because his little surprises are always good ones. "What outfit though? I need to know if it's like this kinda day or this kinda day," I held up one pair of shoes and then the other. He humored me and picked one then proceeded to watch me get naked and ready.

 He kept licking his lips at me and I'm surprised we even made it out of the room. That means he's determined to get us to this surprise. Cuz his eyes were devouring me until I was finished and we were out the door. He already surprised me when he walked us to this sexy ass black sports car that apparently he rented while he's here. He helped me in and came around to the other side. 

        As always, Domani De Luca knows how to make driving look like a sin. His sexy inked hand worked the wheel in a way that made me jealous of the wheel. Except when his hand was on my thigh, because I love the feel of it. When we pulled up to Avenue des Champs-Elysees I knew exactly what we were doing. This street is infamous for all it's fashion retail stores, all luxury brands. My head snapped over to him and I could see the hint of a smirk on his lips.

        "What are we doing here?" I wanted to be sure I understood. "You know what we're doing here," he parked the car and helped me out of it. I held his arm as we started to walk. "Are you having me help you buy yourself some nice designer outfits? I would love to style you," I told him. He tisked at me. "Are we...shopping for me?" My voice turned sheepish. Dom took his bottom lip into his mouth, but he didn't answer me just yet. Not until we got to the first store. Versace. "Yes," he finally said, and nothing more. 

"What?! Dom, no, you can't," I shook my head at him. The allure of these beautiful stores will suck me in if I look too long. "I'll give you a limit, how's that?" He asked me in compromise. "What's the limit?" I was just curious. He pulled me to him and whispered a number in my ear. I could have choked on air just by how steep it was. "Are you insane?!" My jaw dropped.

"Mia, what makes you happy?" He deadpanned in his plain expression. "Uh...you," I tried. "Shut up, what really makes Mia Fiore giddy?" He asked again. I smiled sheepishly at him. "Um, clothes...and shoes...and purses," I got his point. "Exactly, so shut your pretty mouth and walk through that door. We're going shopping, baby." His words melted my insides. 

        "Why are you doing this for me? Dom, I should be doing something for you instead. Please," I almost didn't enter the store. He stopped me in place and turned me back, ushering us through the first door. I sighed at the sight of it. Focus, Mia. "I enjoy this," he told me. "Shopping?" I arched my brow. "For you, yeah. You're just about the only person who genuinely appreciates it. And you get that silly smile on your face like you're high on drugs. It's funny," he said in his most serious tone. Funny? "Sophia's spoiled. My mother too. You know the value of something and I like that," he told me. "Exactly, I know the value, which is why I don't wanna make you spend it," I chuckled. 

"Mia, I have it. Lots of it. So spend it," he pushed me forward. He had me hooked. I got sucked into the life of a rich girl. Designer everything. I picked things up and pet them like they were my children. I walked up and down this avenue looking at all the amazing stores and finally deciding on some things that I wanted.

        Dom does weirdly get off on watching me shop. He smirked half the time, and he definitely likes when I would try things on. He came into the dressing room and tried to do naughty things to me. The bastard brought me to Chanel to finish, and he knows my weakness for this brand. He held up an adorable mini flap bag with big pearls lining the top along with the signature CC and gold chain. He just held it up to me like I wouldn't cradle it in my arms. Then he bought it.