Chapter 58 (Dom's POV)

I wake up every day to a good morning text from Mia with a photo of her outfit attached. There's a 6 hour time difference between us, so the text is usually coming in at like 3am here, and 9am there. It gives me something to look at when I first wake up. By the time I get to it, it's already noontime there, but I always respond with a little something. Calling her sexy or something like that. 

Since it's the weekend, I don't always get a picture if she intends on just hanging around the house in comfortable clothes. But I woke up itching to see that sexy body of hers. I decided to text her asking for it. Her response was, *Mia: Send me something first* which amused me. 

        I always get sexy pictures, but I never send any. I feel ridiculous taking photos of myself. There aren't many photos of me around pretty much anywhere. I like to keep my name and face private. In my line of work you don't want to be in the spotlight. Since I was just around the penthouse I decided I would humor her and send one. Nothing crazy, just my abs because I know she really likes them. When my phone vibrated I was already smirking in anticipation of her reaction.

*Mia: I am deceased* she wrote back, which actually made me release a deep chuckle. *Dom: Don't die on me now. You owe me a photo* I reminded her. *Mia: Well, you caught me at a good time* she responded and I could see there was a photo already attached.

         Her with just a little towel hung low around her tiny waist. Shit. I wanna see what's underneath. It's like she read my mind because the second photo was of her fully naked body. Instantly all the blood rushed down to my groin. My cock swelled and I practically groaned at the sudden need for release. If Mia was here I'd throw her down and fuck her senseless right now, with her still damp from the shower. I'd make her need a second shower once I was through with her. *Dom: How do you always make my cock throb* I praised her. 

*Mia: I wish I could stay and play, but I have to get dressed. I have some errands to run for work* she sent me a sad face. Damnit. *Dom: On a weekend?* I asked her, even though I know she has a non-traditional schedule. Things come up in the fashion world, or however it works there. *Mia: Grunt work, darling. I'm trying to earn my keep here, impressing the lady bosses, so I can get more chances at going to events!*

        I could only focus on the word grunt in that whole reply. *Dom: Yeah I wanted to do my own kind of grunting* I teased her. She took a few minutes, but finally replied. *Mia: I can't touch myself, but it doesn't mean you can't...* she insinuated that I should still jerk off to her. *Dom: Do you have enough time for some texts?* I wanted a little something more here. I can certainly get off on these sexy fucking photos, but I wanted to hear her moan...and since I can't do that I wanted to at least see what little sexy things she'd to say to me. *Mia: Describe where you are and how you're gonna do it* She started it. Perfect.