Chapter 49

Domani De Luca is an addictive presence. He's intimidating, and serious, and still someone you wanna spend time with even if you aren't sure if he enjoys your presence. He's this all consuming force that's entered my life since moving to New York. And not even an ocean could douse it. Somehow Dom is in Paris, in my apartment, in my bed. He was serious when he said he wanted to remind me of what I labeled 'the past' earlier in the night. He was delivering long deep strokes that had me clawing at my mattress and desperate to kiss him again. And I did. 

I grabbed his face and kissed him deeply. That's when Dom's thrusts became harder. I gasped as I tipped my hips up, and he curled his in, so that his tip would bump my back walls when he thrusted relentlessly. 

        "Just like that baby," he encouraged me when I gave all in to him, and started slamming myself onto his cock. He groaned and gripped my hip to move with me. His fingertips dug into my flesh as he started to lose his restraints, and really fuck me the way I know he likes to fuck. 

His thrusts were focused and he'd rock my whole bed with the movement of his body, while pushing into me. It was making a small thudding sound, I pray it doesn't wake Sophia. I couldn't stop though. It felt too good.

I used the heel of my foot to dig into Dom's lower back muscles as I pushed him down on me, as much as he could be. I loved the weight of him and each time he pounded into me his body would rub over my clit too which gave me double the stimulation, and kept me moaning for him.

         "Let me see you. I want to see you on my cock, Mia" he stopped his relentless movements and turned us over so I was over him now, straddling his body. I grabbed him and aligned myself over his stiff length, sinking it deep inside myself as I went down on it. "Fuck" he cursed, grabbing my hips to start moving me up and down his length. I rocked and rolled my hips to really ride him the way I know he wants me too. His hand ran up my sides and he would cup my bouncing breasts as he watched me on top of him. His eyes were like something carnal and raw against my flesh.

        Having the control of my movements meant I had his tip rubbing over that perfect spot on my back walls. It'd make me clench around him while he grit his teeth to push through it. Those inked sexy hands held my hips, and he thrusted up his own hips while I rode him. Our pace started fast then slowed down so we could tease each other. Now it's going fast again. His hands worked my body over him as he grunted with each new connection of our flesh. 

Dom sat up suddenly and took my nipple into his mouth as he made me bounce for him. "Shit Dom." I twisted my fingers up in his hair while his face stayed over my chest. He kissed and pulled at my nipples until they were sensitive and only added more stimulation to my building climax. He didn't let me cum so fast though. He really wanted to fuck me long this time around.

 We would build ourselves up and edge back. 

When he nipped my breast I yipped and clenched around him. That made him curse and wrap both his strong, thick, tattooed arms around me to start slamming me down. Our chests were pressed together now, and I tucked my face into his neck while I panted for release. "Dom," I moaned over his skin. "Yeah baby?" He used that same gruff voice again that really turned me the hell on.

        "You feel so good" I breathed, working myself onto him with his arms guiding me. "You feel like fucking heaven. That's as close as I'll get to it," he noted his criminal acts that'd surely be frowned upon at the pearly gates. "Take it," I wrapped my arms around his neck and got lost in the motions. He sucked my bottom lip into his mouth before releasing it and whispering, "I'm taking it. Give yourself to me." He pulled me even closer to him if it's even possible. 

My legs were growing tired with how hard I worked them. It was his own hold on me that was driving us. His arms around my waist at first, but then his hands came to my hips and he gripped them hard. Warning me, "I'm gonna take it," before he relentlessly thrusted up into me triggering my orgasm. It made me cry out louder than I should have. "Fuck, that's it, Mia. Cum on this cock," he growled in my ear while his fingers stayed pressed into me, moving up until I felt his body stiffening with mine.