Chapter 41 (Domani's POV)

I was up all night thinking about what went down in the pool room with Mia. When Elio called me to tell me she found out about us I knew the night was going to be an interesting one. I didn't think it would end with me fucking her against a pool chair. I couldn't stop myself though. I was already worked up that she'd called me dangerous in a way that felt insulting for the first time. I am dangerous and I like people to know that fact, but the way she was implying it just irked me for some reason. She was looking at me and Elio like she really didn't even know who we were. 

When did I ever threaten her life in any way? If anything I saved her life, so for her to insinuate that I was dangerous was just ridiculous. Elio and I didn't even have to discuss it beforehand. Him and I both denied ever having killed a man. I would never tell Mia about that side of my life and my work. And I know Elio doesn't want her knowing that side of him either. 

        It was seeing her half naked that finally got to me. Her perfect little body was right there for me to take and I took it. I promised myself I wouldn't do it, and I did. I promised Elio I wouldn't do it, and again...I did. Fuck. I know I'm a shitty friend for doing it, but I can't say I regret it. I just can't. She was so wet and tight for me. She makes these perfect little sexy sounds when she's moaning or panting for me. She tastes as good as she looks too. I'll eat her pussy all up and down this apartment. Fuck it, this whole building. Pool room and everywhere else.

I still haven't gotten enough of her. I haven't tried all the positions with her yet ,or had her suck my cock. Can I really let it be a one time thing? I don't know if I can. Thinking about her tipping her head back in pleasure, as I thrusted into her ,has my cock already swelling again. If Elio wasn't a factor I'd be going to her door right now demanding we do it all over again. In bed this time so I can toss her around and watch her ride my cock. 

I'm so fucked and I know it.

-

        I was with Alessandro in Little Italy talking to my uncle about a few things. We had a drink, talked about some business, and then I was outta there. I noted the time and saw it was around closing time for BlackHeart Ink, which I know Mia is working at right now. She gave them her notice that starting Monday she would be interning. 

Glancing at my watch then at my cousin in the passenger seat I told him I was probably gonna go pick her up. I didn't like the little smirk that played on his face. "What the fuck are you smiling at?" I glared at him. "Nothing," he said, turning to put on his seatbelt. I'd hit him if I cared enough to. "I've never actually seen the inside of that place. I wanna go in," he told me. I didn't see why not.  

It was just after 8pm, so I knew the customers would have cleared out by now. I parked the car and walked Alessandro down there. When we walked in I didn't immediately see anybody. I figured they were probably in the back room, so we just hung back for a second to see if anyone would come out. They hadn't locked the door yet, so I know they're still here. I did end up hearing the back door opening, and as it did I heard voices. Specifically Tatum's voice. He must not have seen us yet. 

        "Hey Mia, I actually wanted to talk to you about something. Uh, now that I'm not your boss and everything," I heard the prick say. My ears perked up and I looked at Alessandro who was already looking at me. "Oh sure," she said in her soft little voice. Their voices weren't coming any closer which I realized is because they were in one of those private tattoo rooms probably cleaning up. I stood from where I'd once been sitting  at the front of the shop and straightened my coat out, ready to make my presence known. 

"I feel like we've always kind of had this flirty relationship between us. I don't know how you feel about it, but I'd like to get to know you better," Tatum opened his mouth. I clenched my fists and started walking forward, which brought my cousin up on his feet. I hadn't heard Mia speak yet, but he started too again. "I think you're gorgeous, Mia. And super cool," were the last words I let him say.