Chapter 17

I didn't even go to the closet to change into my pajamas. I'd thrown myself on the bed and stared at my phone, waiting to see what Dom would say to me. That photo really did look sexy. The more I peeked at it the more I wondered what he thought about the whole thing. My phone lit up and my heart jumped in anticipation. 

*Dom: If you wanna be a bad girl I'll treat you like one.* Oh holy hell, what does that mean? *Me: And how do you treat bad girls?* I 'm invested now. He's gone along with it, which gives my tipsy self the courage to continue this. 

Instead of answering my question he asked me his own. The words shocked me. *Dom: What do you want me to do with this photo, Mia? Did you send this to tempt me to stroke my cock to the image of you?* My jaw dropped. I didn't think he would be so forward, but why did I send the picture? I guess subconsciously that is exactly what I wanted. 

        *Me: Depends...is my photo worth turning you on?* I wanted him to tell me he was affected. He always affects me. I'm always flustered by his presence or his words. Can he feel the same for once? His aura is so alpha male, I don't think I'll ever see him weak for anything. But damn it if I didn't want him weak for me.

*Dom: You know damn well it is.* I was giddy by his reaction. He's turned on. I caused that. God, I would love to act on it. *Me: Then I guess that's what I want you to do.* I can't believe how brazen I am tonight. Who even am I? No man has ever gotten me this worked up by this little interaction. He barely pays attention to me, yet his presence alone drives my nerve endings wild with wanting. 

*Dom: I'm warning you right now. If you weren't my best friend's little sister I would go teach you a lesson on trying to tempt a man like me. Be a good girl, Mia, because I'm not known for my self control.* His warning was nothing but another turn on for me. He doesn't have self control? He always seems so in control of everything. If I wasn't Elio's sister he would wanna do what? Screw me? His words aren't entirely forthright. What does 'teaching me a lesson' mean? He told me to be a good girl and I wanna do anything but that. 

I want to push his buttons and make him come down here to put me in my place.

        When I shifted in my robe I felt the cool air hitting my core and realized how wet I was right now. Even just through a few texts I'm soaked for him. Only for him. He said, 'a man like me'. What type of man is he? I think I already know. He's tall, dark, and handsome. The deadly combination. He could ruin me. Do I want him to? Maybe. *Me: Your response only leaves me with so many questions...what are you saying you'll do?* Am I pressing my luck? He didn't miss a beat when he replied, *Dom: Stick your fingers in your pussy and I'll tell you.* HOLY SHIT. 

Is he really willing to sext with me right now!? I was freaking out. He wants me to touch myself...so I did. *Me: Okay* I obeyed him. *Dom: Good girl, now move your fingers in and out of yourself nice and slowly. Feel me there taking my time.* I swallowed and waited for more. I could see the dots pop up. I started working my fingers into myself and picturing it was him. *Dom: Are you wet, Mia?* I immediately replied, *Me:Yes.*

        *Dom: I want you soaked so you can bring those juices up to your clit and get it wet like my tongue would make you. Rub your clit, Mia. Flick it. Put the phone down and grab your breasts. I want you pinching your nipples to get them hard for me* he ordered. I obeyed. I started shifting my robe off of me, so I could play with myself. *Dom: Are you still in your robe, Mia?* He wanted to know what I was up to. Maybe he's touching himself too. I'll give him a visual. 

*Me: I dropped my robe. I'm naked on the bed with my hands between my legs like you told me to. I'm teasing my nipples for you and rubbing my clit at the thought of you being there instead.* His short reply was, *Dom: Fuck.*