Chapter 28

I leaned back against the glass that enclosed the rooftop of the Empire State building. Grabbing the lapels of his suit jacket I pulled him against me. His knee was forced to push between my legs to accommodate himself to our new proximity. I liked the feeling of his thigh between the two of mine. Dom rubbed his thigh lightly up my middle, and made me gasp at the feeling of friction between my sheer tights and his solid leg. "Is this what you want?" His gruff voice dipped into the nook of my neck and asked me. I nodded yes, unable to speak. 

"I won't kiss you again. And I won't pleasure you with my own hands," he warned me. What was he going to do then? Again he slid his thigh up then back down my core. My hands fisted his jacket harder. At a slow sensual pace he used his leg to tease my sensitive clit. I was so turned on by his body being pressed against mine, and his clever way of pleasuring me without actually touching me with his hands. I started to rub myself over him again. I needed that friction and I needed it badly. 

        Dom kept his leg slightly bent so I could straddle his thigh and ride it. He grabbed my hips after a second and started to help me dry hump his leg. I moaned at the feeling building there. The fabric of my tights stimulated my clit repeatedly, and it throbbed for more. Those large hands rocked me over his bent knee while I remained pressed against the glass wall overlooking all of New York. I bit my lip and shut my eyes. I could feel him looking down at me. He wanted to watch the pleasure he was bringing me. 

"You like that?" His gruff sensual voice asked me in my ear. I moaned in response. "You're so goddamn sexy," he groaned in my ear, as he watched me riding his leg, until my own thighs began to shake. He must've felt the throbbing between my legs. He knew I was close. "I can feel how wet you are. The things I'd do to be deep inside you right now. You'd never want me outside of you again," he strained his voice like he was lacking control here. 

"Be inside me then," I gave him permission. He cursed and buried his head against my neck again. "I fucking can't," his tone was harsh. I know it's just because he's frustrated with the situation. Not me.

        At this point what's the difference? He talked dirty to me over the phone until I made myself cum once. And now he's letting me ride his leg like a horny little bitch, to let me make myself cum again. I guess that's the key. He's letting me do things to myself, but he isn't technically doing it to me. He can plead innocent to his friend. "Dom," I moaned when the orgasm crashed over me. His hands didn't stop rubbing me over his thigh while I came. 

"Fuck," he cursed at the sight of me. I was panting leaning against him to catch my breath. He removed his knee from between my legs and when he stepped back I could see the huge straining bulge. "Let me take care of that," I offered. He looked down and clenched his jaw.

 "Don't say you can't. I won't touch you with my hands either," I told him. He tipped his head in confusion. I placed my hand on his stomach and pressed him against the wall now. Turning around I showed my back to him, pressing myself on his front until my ass was over his erection. I rolled my hips and caused friction over his clothed solid tip. He groaned and grabbed my hips in a tight grip.

        I dropped my head onto his chest, and he dipped his face back into my neck, as I used my ass to grind over him repeatedly. His grip tightened even more and I could feel him starting to move along with me. He thrusted up and even though his length was covered he still placed it on the crack of my ass thrusting upwards into. I started moving faster and his chest rose and fell more obviously. He groaned into my neck again when he really started to move. 

I built that same friction up for him that he had for me. It was stimulating his tip, and the more I pressed the more it was stimulating his shaft too. His thrusts came harder which bumped his swollen tip into me over and over again. "Oh fuck Mia," he used his grip on my hips to rock over his cock nonstop. He was working himself up.