Chapter 15 (Domani's POV)

Last night proved to be a long one. I fucked that models pussy and ass until she was too tired from the amount of times I made her climax for me. It wasn't for her sake. I pictured Mia every time. I wonder how she'd take my cock, and if she could handle me? This morning I had to kick the model out. I have an important sit down today with O' Riley and his kid. The one who apparently wants to marry the Rizzo girl who belongs under our domain. I get the final say as fucked up as that may be.

I'm not sure why we started our feud with the Irish, but it wasn't always that way. We used to have a civil and decent relationship. We do have a common alley. The Jewish-American mob who also runs a lot of things throughout Philly, and other parts of the East coast. The drive from Philly to New York is a good two hours and some change, but I wasn't about to make the trip. The sit down would be happening here at a neutral bar that is closed during these hours. It'll give us some privacy, and the space for his men and mine to properly sit and discuss the matters.

From what I've heard O' Riley, his son, their underboss, and a few of their goons will be coming here. It's commonplace to bring protection at times. This seems to be one of them. I was having Alessandro, Elio, Riccardo, and a few of my other soldiers with me. If my father was here I would've had him come, but I haven't seen the bastard since he decided to fully take over the casinos. I don't know what the fuck he's doing out there. I'm fine handling things on my own anyhow. It's more so out of respect to have him around to show face to people.

I know I'm the youngest of my position, and not everyone has respected a youngin' until I gave them a reason to respect me. That was done simply by doing good business, and by splitting the skulls of any asshole who dared disrespect me. Word travels fast that way. I've got myself a reputation.

I had my guy Benny 'Two Times' with me today too. They call him that because of his reputation of fighting. They call him two times because he'll never just strike you once. He's the muscle around us. An enforcer. Enforcers are guys who handle those who do not go along with organization policies, rules, or deals. That often involves threats, beatings, and murder at times. I'm known to handle a lot of the enforcing myself, but I still have guys who do work for me.

We were at the bar first. They had set up a table for us and them. My goons were standing behind me and one waited at the door, hands folded in front of them professionally. When the Irish showed up we shook hands and I waved to the men to sit down.

O' Riley's own goons also stayed standing behind them. "Mr. De Luca, I haven't had the pleasure of knowing much about you. I've dealt a lot more with your father then you" the old man pointed out. He was all gray though his face wasn't overly wrinkled or anything. I don't know how old the bastard is, but I know he still runs the show in his mob.

"Shall we get to the point here. I hear your son wants to marry into the Rizzo family, who as you know, work under me" I spoke up, folding my hands on the table the same way he was sitting. His son was quiet for now beside his father, but I didn't like the way he was looking at me.

"My boy is in love" he looked over to him. "And how is this going to affect our relationship?" I leaned back in the chair and observed the two of them. "It's no secret we run opposing businesses. I doubt you're looking to join forces. You have your people and we have ours." I swiped my hand down my face and nodded. "So, you're saying you don't expect anything from us? This will be a non-political marriage of sorts" I raised a brow. I don't know if I necessarily believe him.

"Are you proposing something?" He seemed intrigued. "I am not," I let that be known loud and clear. That's when the son finally decided to chime in. "You say that like, Irish business isn't good business" the boy sat up straighter. I guess he isn't a boy, he's only a few years younger than myself.