Chapter 75

(Present time)

         "Tell me you're done with me, Mia. Spell it out or I'm just gonna keep coming back," Dom spoke from over my head. He's good at sounding disconnected when he needs to. He either sounds angry or disinterested. That's how Dom expresses himself, but this was slightly different than that. Though I couldn't pinpoint what was different about it. I squeezed my eyes tight shut, but he couldn't see them anyway, I'd placed my forehead onto his chest. His hand was cupping my head, pushing my hair away.

"Are you done with me?" He asked again, because I hadn't spoken since he asked the first time. "I don't wanna be," I barely got out above a whisper. "Come here," he said, wrapping his arms around my waist and lifting me up. My legs automatically went around him and his hands came under my ass to hold me there. He captured his lips with mine and walked us backwards into my bedroom. Dom slammed the door behind us and sat on the end of my bed with me straddling his lap. Our lips moved desperately.

Just as before we were pouring our every emotion into this kiss, but it wasn't anger it was something else. We grabbed at each other. Him pushing my green heels to the ground and pulling my top up over my breasts. As I pulled the remainder of it off, his tongue circled around my hardening nipples, before his lips took it between them.

        I pulled at his black tee, and he let me remove it, but quickly brought his mouth back to my chest. I groaned at the feeling of his hot tongue and his rough thumb as he brushed the other one. My fingers ran through his dark head of hair and back down to his shoulders. They're such sexy shoulders. Dom's hands came down to the button of my trousers and started to undo them, all while pinkening my breasts with his relentless mouth. He only released me when it was time to remove the rest of my clothes. I didn't want to wait. I tugged for all his clothes to come off too.

When his cock sprang free all I could do was lick my lips. I've been wanting that cock since the minute I left it back in New York. "Lay down, baby, spread those sexy thighs for me" Dom ordered, leading me back onto the bed. When I crawled on, I came down on my back and looked up at this crazy mobster who looked down on me like I was a snack, and he was damn hungry. I spread one then both legs, and bit my lip to look up at his expression. His eyes flickered like a fire, and he grabbed me, yanking me to the end of the mattress where he knelt down and put my ass to the very edge of it.

        My legs were in the air, and his inked fingers were gripping around my thighs as his mouth came over my middle. I arched my back at the feeling of him licking up my center. Dom started to tease my flesh with his fingers as his tongue came up and fluttered my clit. I gasped and tipped my hips up for more. He didn't torture me with this. He wants me just as bad.

He pressed his tongue over me and started rubbing and licking. He came down to my entrance and played with it, before coming back to my already slick folds, and my bundle of throbbing nerves. I want his mouth so bad. Dom brought his lips to my clit and toyed with it, pulling my clit between them.

        At the same time his hand disappeared from my thigh, and suddenly two of his fingers were pushing into me. I moaned at the unexpected feeling and fisted the edge of the mattress when he started licking my clit and thrusting his fingers into me with the same rhythm. Having the stimulation of both his fingers filling me and my clit being overworked, I started to clench around him already. I released a heavy breath when Dom started curling his fingers into me, teasing me with them, before he'd thrust up into me again.

His tongue did the opposite. He worked me with a hard tongue, but when he shoved his fingers into me he softened his tongue, fluttering over my clit again.

I moaned at the contradictory sensations and it was enough to get me shaking for him. "Dom, oh my god," I gasped when the build up just suddenly hit me like a freight train. My hips started moving with his mouth and fingers as my orgasm ripped through me. He never let up. His tongue ran up and down my clit and he kept his fingers moving until I clamped down and quivered inside, cumming on them. I was panting for air.