Chapter 52 (Dom's POV)

I was pissed when Mia hung up on me. I clenched my jaw and tried taking a second to calm down before I joined the guys downstairs. I don't like the idea of Mia being out in Paris living out this fucking fantasy life, forgetting everything else that's lingering behind in New York. She's just someone I like to fuck. But I am possessive. Why shouldn't I be?! I get what I want, and I never have to share. Why wouldn't I be pissed that I can't control what Mia is doing? Fuck. I slammed my hand on my desk and stood up. 

Fine. Two can play at this game. Later tonight I'm hosting some guests at my club. If she's out partying and having a good time, then so am I. 

When I rejoined the men downstairs I pulled Alessandro aside. "Bring girls tonight," I slapped him on the back, letting him know. He grinned from ear to ear. "It's about time. You've been slacking lately, man. I've been waiting for this" he clapped his hands together and rubbed them. 

        Before Paris I was fucking a girl almost every night to blow off steam I had pent up inside me. It wasn't about her. I was just in a bad mood for a little while. After Paris I'd been home for about four days, but I hadn't touched a single woman. Why? There's no reason not to. Alessandro, Elio, and I used to party all the time and call women to come hang out with us. 

Lately I haven't been going out with them in that way. I just had too much shit to do, and I was too antsy to sit and entertain a woman before fucking her. I just needed the release. Tonight I'm ready to have some fun again.

        I left my jacket back in the office and wore a relaxed version of my suit down to the club. Just black slacks and a black button down. I rolled the sleeves with the collar undone. Alessandro did as I asked and invited some women to join us tonight, along with my guest I'd be hosting. Some Italians who don't work for me, but are a part of the organization in another state. It's just a respectful thing for them to come to me before entering my domain. 

I'll take them out and show them a good time. The same way they would if I came to their city. As far as I know they aren't trouble either. They've never given me a hard time. I'll give them the booze and women they're looking for at the Velvet Lounge tonight. We had the upstairs VIP set up for that crowd of us specifically. We have our own staff working that room, and plenty of bottle service to keep up with the party. And lots of women. A room full of them.

        I came up later than everyone else. They'd already been here for a little while with Elio and my cousins. I had a few cousins with me tonight. "Mr. De Luca," my guest stood from the sectional sofa and shook my hand. I greeted him and his men and waved for them to sit again. This is no formal sit down, nor is it a meeting, so there aren't many formalities here tonight. "Nice place you got here, Mr. De Luca. High caliber women too" one of them whistled at the chicks walking by. 

"All yours" I waved for them to partake. I already saw several women looking my way. I have options tonight, and I'll take my time choosing one. My cousins already started pulling girls on their laps and pouring drinks. Elio poured me one and clasped my back as he came to sit beside me. We tipped our glasses to each other. I took a swig of the expensive whiskey I only drink.

        "Fuck, look at her" Elio nudged my knee and tipped his chin in one direction. It was a busty blonde and she was glancing our way. Her dress was sexy, and yeah she's hot. A lot of the girls here are though. I want one to stand out. 

"I can't tell if she's looking at you or me" Elio glanced back over to her. "I'll do you a solid. I'll get up and go to the restroom. You go after her" I took the final swig of my drink and left the glass.

I went to the private bathroom that's up here in the VIP section. No one was in here, so I pulled my phone out. My thumb hovered over the contact name while I thought about if I should really stoop so low. Yup, fuck it, I am. I called Riccardo.