PILOT

Please note that this includes various quotes (and modified quotes) from SOME parts of the story to give you a general idea
Narrator's POV:
Sometimes things don't always happen the way theyre supposed to. Or the way you think they will.

Sometimes, an event that was supposed to happen, doesn't happen, therefore the timeline deviates from the original. And then, anything can happen. One little thing can change an entire story.

Such as, an anomaly. A glitch in the force.

An anomaly could be anything. Only in this case it came in the form of a woman. A brown haired blue eyed woman with a little blue streak in her hair. A goofy and bold woman with a big heart. From the moment she met Anakin she knew there was something about him that drew her towards him.

Heart as cold as ice by she melts in the right hands. Or was it the wrong ones?

OC's POV:
There comes a time in each person's life when they end up on a wanted list. Or when someone set out a bounty for me cuz I'm a wanted anomaly on both sides of the force. Or maybe just mine.

~~~
I approached the robotic hand and saw what was left of a man attached to it. Burned and scorched by the flames and lava surrounding him. Tears escaped his eyes as he burned in flames . There was desperation in eyes as he met my gaze. I could almost feel the pain in his icy blue eyes.

~~~
"Who ARE you?"
~~~
I glanced over at the bottles on the rack that lined the bar. Scanning through them, I finally found a bottle label that was suitable as a name
~~~

I knew I would never hear the end of it from my friends, if I didn't enter the place in our 'special way' so I proceeded to kick the door open, which sent Anakin stumbling back a little bit.
~~~
"I dare you to kiss the hottest person in this circle"
Why did I have to choose dare? I scanned our little circle. My eyes locked with Anakin's.
~~~
"Is what true?" I responded. He sighed and I could tell there was a slight blush forming on his cheeks.
"What you said in the cafe." He responded.
~~~
I looked over at him. So calm and peaceful. And hot.
~~~
"Nothings impossible for a bounty hunter." He said. He then turned to Anakin. "Your girl here, she's a hot commodity. You better keep her in check"
~~~
One of the other men narrowed his eyes at me and said "Joe? What a strange name for a woman! Joe who?"
    "JOE MAMA!" I screamed and howled with laughter.
~~~
I turned 50 shades of red, except this time in front of him. I noticed he shivered and then I realized we were still in the medical room.
~~~
"I can't hide this anymore." He whispered as he pulled me in for a kiss.
~~~

Narrator's POV:
From saving Anakin, to slow burn sexual tension to disagreements to the OC literally making a 'Joe mama' joke in the middle of a life or death situation.
Come for the rather unorthodox story of an oc shipped with Anakin,
Stay for the twists and turns.
This tale is quite the roller coaster.
So buckle up.