9- The Tensions are High Tonight

PLEASE NOTE THAT FROM THIS CHAPTER ON I WILL BE THROWING IN MATURE TOPICS AND MOMENTS INTO THE STORY.

OC's POV:
I walked after Anakin until he reached an open field where he collapsed onto the ground, clutching his side in pain.

Moments later I made my way to his side and sat down beside him. I gently lifted his head and placed it on my lap. A tear rolled down his cheek as I saw something in his eyes.

Pain. anger. Sadness. A combination of the 3.

"Listen," I started. "I'm really sorry about Pax. He shouldn't have done that. And I guess I was blind to the way he was treating you and i feel bad about it." I glanced at him.

He continued to hold his side. I ran my hand through his hair. I saw the new wounds and scratches on his body, as some of the gauze I had wrapped him up in earlier was damaged or no longer there.

3 of the 5 suns have started to set and I saw it was getting dark.

"I'll help you up. We should get going though, Moreno is not the planet you want to be walking around at night in" I told him as I started to help him up.

He leaned on me. Like a lot. This man could barely walk. We made it back to my ship and I immediately took him to my medical room to patch him up.

All those fresh wounds made me feel bad. As if it was my fault. Well it kinda was since I didn't stop Pax in time. I still feel horrible.

Once I was done patching him up, I noticed he just sat there. Shivering.

"I know it's cold in here," I said. I took his hand. "I got a warmer place for you to sleep"

He got up and leaned on me and I walked him over to my sleeping quarters. He looked at me then at my bed and then back at me again. He sat down on my bed.

"Let me get some pillows and a warm blanket" I told him as I left my sleeping quarters to fetch him those things. My face turned 50 shades of red as I realized him and I were going to sleep in the same room. I was having a hot man in my room. That I genuinely may or may not be developing feelings for.

I returned with the pillow and blanket and placed them on the little couch. Yet he stayed put on my bed. I didn't expect that.

"Is it true?" He asked. I turned around.

"Is what true?" I responded. He sighed and I could tell there was a slight blush forming on his cheeks.

"What you said in the cafe." He responded.

"What exactly did I say in the cafe?" I was intrigued.

"Uh," he started. "When you answered the fuck marry kill question. You said you would-"

It was kinda cute to see him this nervous.

"You said you would fuck me. Is that true?" He blurted out, covering his mouth with his hand.

Okay I take that back. Im nervous now too.

"Uhh" i started. "Well I mean"

He raised an eyebrow at me. My nerves got the best of me

"Just kidding" I laughed nervously. "Unless" I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Uh forget I asked," he scratched the back of his head.

he made his way over to the couch I set up for him. He glanced back at me.

"Goodnight" he gave me a half smile and went to sleep.

I rolled over to my left side, where I was facing the wall and closed my eyes.

~~~

A few hours later I was woken up by someone tapping my shoulder. Opening my eyes I noticed Anakin hovering above me.

"Did you need something?" I rubbed my eyes. It was dark so I barely saw the outline of his face.

"I uh got cold." He said. "Can I maybe join you?"

It was dark but I didn't need light to tell he was flustered. I moved over to make room for him as he climbed into my bed with me. I shared my blanket with him as he rolled onto his side and dozed off.

I looked over at him. So calm and peaceful. And hot.

That didn't last long. He then rolled over onto his stomach and stretched his arms and legs our to cover majority of the bed. I was on my stomach with my left arm under the pillow facing away from him but I felt his right arm on my back and his leg on my legs.

I uh also felt something else. Not sure if he was having a wet dream or if he was excited to see me though...