6. Questions and Answers

Start from the beginning

"I'll take you to your house to get clothes and stuff then take you home?" I asked

"Sure," George said and nodded.

"Cool,"

Class started and I could not keep my eyes off George, he was just so perfect. His brown hair and eyes with his black hoodie... my hoodie? How did I not notice before? How much has he worn that?

I laughed it off and paid attention to class hoping to have class pass faster. I wanted the end of the day come although it was only first period, school had barely started.

Lunch time (sorry)~~

I entered the lunch room with George by my side, man can't this day go by any faster? I looked at George and he seemed content which I was happy about.

"Dream?" I get so lost in you, "what are you getting?" In all that you do.

"uh- the- sorry," I said resetting my English, "just pizza," I said and smiled.

"oh okay I'll see you at the lunch table," I nodded but then stopped.

"Wait George," he turned around,

"Yeah?" He asked,

"Aren't you-"

"No I'm not getting food Dream I'm not hungry." I tilted my head but nodded.

"okay just let me know if you need-"

"okay," he said and smiled, then walked away. He cut me off both times before I could say food.

I brushed the thought off and got myself some pizza.

I hope George is alright.

♡♛George's POV♛♡

Idiot, why did you walk to the lunch line with him.

"hey George!" I heard Sapnap say,

"Hey sap," I said plastering a smile on my face.

"Sitting at the football table with Dream?" I nodded, "cool then come with me," Sapnap said kindly.

"okay," I followed sap to the table.

"Hey George!" I heard most of the guys say but today, Fundy is here.

"hi," I greeted as happily as I could,

They all went back to their own conversations as I felt eyes on me. I looked up and say Fundy staring at me, I immediately looked down. I felt a hand on my back and I jumped.

"What the hell Dream!" I said laughing, I heard his contagious laugh behind me.

"You- flinched- so badly," he said barely getting out through his laughing fit.

"Okay okay we get it you scared him," I heard Fundy say,

"Dude what the hell is your problem?" Techno asked.

"Nothing, they're being fucking dramatic." Techno rolled his eyes, sap looked pissed.

"Shut the hell up Fundy, why are you even sitting here? You never sit here." One of the players asked.

"I'm allowed to sit here, I'm apart of the football team. George shouldn't be allowed to sit here though." Fundy said with no hesitation, everyone glared at him while he rolled his eyes.

Geez what an ass.

After school (Dream's POV)~~

"so gogs you ready?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's going to take a while to pack though." I put a confused look on, "because I have to pick my outfits? For tomorrow?"

"oh~" I said dragging the word out,

"Yeah now shut up and get in the car," I laughed and unlocked the car.

when I pulled up to George's house it looked amazing, it was very pretty.

"Are you done? If so, let's go in" I laughed and followed George in.

I walked in and a comfy feeling entered me, I smiled.

"If my mom is weird please don't make fun of me, she didn't think I'd make friends." George laughed,

"Okay gogs," I said smiling,

"hi mom!" I heard George say,

"Hey George! And you! You must be Dream! I thought you were an imaginary friend that George had! Hi! It's so nice to meet you!" I laughed, George's mom is so sweet.

"Hi! I love your house, it's so warm and comfy." I said smiling.

"Thank you! I'm glad you like it!"

"Mom!" She looked at George, "can I stay at Dream's house?" Her face lit up like a literal bomb, I laughed a little.

"You're serious? Of course you can stay at his house! Go pack George! I'm going to talk to Dream," his mom said, I was still laughing except I was trying to hold it in until George left.

"okay geez, I'm going I'm going, calm down." Gogs said laughing and walking away.

This is a home that is full, full of life and love.

1237 words
A/N
hiii TYSM FOR READING, I ACTUALLY LOVE YOU LIKE THANK YOU FOR READING THIS FAR!! HAVE AN AMAZING DAY AND ILL SEE YOU GUYS SOON!! 💗💗