3. Late night thoughts

Start from the beginning

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and clicked the number sap sent to me. I'm calling him, I mean why not.

"Clay! Dinner!" I heard my mom call,

"Okay!" Damnit

I ran downstairs and saw dinner on the table, I went to the cabinet to get a glass for water.

"How was your day at school Clay?" I heard my dad say.

"It was good, I showed a new kid around, he was super nice." My dad smiled but when I turned from the fridge my mom was glaring at me.

"What else did you do today?" My mom said

"I went to the café and school with Shelby" I knew mom mom would like that answer because she wants me to have a girlfriend.

"That sounds fun" she said sitting down at the table now smiling.

I nodded even though it was anything but fun, Shelby was so bitter today.
Once I finished my food I thanked my mom then ran upstairs.

I quickly grabbed my phone and clicked on George's contact that sap sent me. Okay, here we go. I got this.

I pressed the call button hoping he'd answer otherwise it'd be a little scary to text him afterwards.

I know lots of people that answer random calls but I don't really know if George is that type of person.

♡♛George's POV♛♡

Incoming call: xxx-xxx-xxxx

I looked at my phone from my bed deciding if I should answer it or not. I'm too tired to care what this person says or does. I press the answer button.

"George," I sit up straight away.

"Who is this," I said suspiciously, I kinda recognized the voice. Sounds familiar.

"It's Dream?" I sighed in relief,

"Oh thank god, I thought you were a stalker." I heard Dream laugh, he has a funny laugh. I started to laugh too.

"George! I'm home!" I heard my dad say.

"oh my gosh Dream," I heard his laughter die down.

"What is it gogs," he asked.

"You're an idiot," I said laughing before hanging up.

I changed his contact, and texted him that my dad was home so I couldn't talk. He was understanding and so I headed downstairs to greet my dad.

"Hey dad!" I said when I saw him.

"Hey son, I heard some laughter." I smiled

"I was on the phone with a friend," my dad smiled and nodded.

"have you done your schoolwork?" My dad asked,

"Yeah, I did it before work." My dad smiled again.

"good job George." I smiled too, he's a good dad.

I heard a ding come from my phone so I rolled over and looked at it.

                                     Dreamy :D

Dreamy :D
Hi gogs.
9:24 pm

Me
hello Dream
9:25 pm

Dreamy :D
How are you?
9:26 pm

Me
Better now that I'm talking to you
9:26 pm

Dreamy :D
That's sweet
9:27 pm

Me
I know, now let me sleep
9:28 pm

Dreamy :D
Fine fine, goodnight George. Sleep good :p
9:28 pm

I laid back down in my bed and thought of the bad but amazing day I had. I met Dream and sap, I had a decent first work day, but Fundy was rude, Dream was with that girl. I really liked today, it was fun.

With that thought I fell asleep, at 9:30.

♥︎☯︎Dream's POV☯︎♥︎

George is something else.

1052 Words
A/N
Hiii tysm for reading the third chapter!! Hope you're enjoying