A/N

Today I was reminded it was httyd's 12th anniversary...

so when i was bored in science i wrote this instead of doing my work(no regrets):

The wind blows on,The fire rages.Its been a day since it all began.

Wings of fire,stealing our food.Trying to feedThe fuel that is wood.

The wind blows on,The fire's calmed.Its been a year since it all began.

Wings of magic,Helping us live.Trying to pleaseThe loving sensation within

The wind blows on,The fire's trusted.Its been 5 years since it all began.

Wings of safety,Protecting their people.Trying to defeatThose who hurt us

The wind blows on,The fire's flown.Its been 6 years since it all began.

Wings of friendship,Flying away.Back to their home,where they are safe.

The wind blows west,towards the ocean.The fire's long gone out.Its been 12 years since it all began.

Wings of love,Gone from view.No matter what happens,We will miss you.

From the Raging seas,To the fire of the skies.To other Wings,We used to fly.

Through all the adventures,That we have had,The large and the small,The rises and the falls.

Wings of peace,Watching over us.No matter where you are,Just know...

We can still feel you from afar

Ngl im much more of a story writer than a poet but im kinda proud of how this turned out! Or maybe thats just my brain trying to cover up the pain...

hey! Im a poet and i didnt even know it! 😂 (*silently crying*)

Emily OUT-

22/03/2022