I JUST HAD AN IDEA

I JUST HAD AN IDEA. So I was just out watering pots by myself and I was just talking to myself contemplating what it would be called and stuff if they made a series within the 10 years and I was explaining to myself the meaning behind rtte, dog, rob, etc. Like how rob was just after httyd so they weren't as experiences and then dob was how they were more experienced coz it was like a year later and so they were the defenders of Berk and yada yada ya and how rtte was about the edge and how they were racing around on adventures and stuff and I was wondering about after thw and New Berk and stuff... then it hit me... *dodges flying brick* I didn't mean literally!! Where'd that brick even come from?

RISE OF NEW BERK

Opinions!?!?

And another thing is: seeing as this is after the dragons... uh... well... u know... yeah... um wouldn't it be a bit... weird? Because they don't ride dragons anymore, heck- there's probs no dragons left in the archipelago!- so would it just be flashbacks and TONS AND TONS OF HICCSTRID WHICH I WOULD VERY MUCH LIKE TO SEE and switches between the dragons and humans or..?

And what if they made more than one series in the 10 years? Like they made 3 series in 5 years so does that mean 6 series or more or what!?