Windshear's Report Day 1

I meant to start this tomorrow buuuut seeing as Im going away soon I decided its probably best to get an early start on this... btw these are EXTREMELY short. Italics is whispering.

No hate ✌

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

*set 1 day after Dragon T or D*

No one's POV.

The sky outside of the edge was dark as night. Maybe because it was night? Who knows. But whatever time of day it was, an all-too-familiar Night Fury slipped out of his rider's hut and walked down to the beach and sat just next to the cliff face under the base, awaiting the arrival of some fellow companions.

"Psst! Agent Fury do you report?" A voice was heard from behind him, and he turned to see a slim figure slipping into each and every shadow that protruded along the cliff face, avoiding the light of the moon effectively.

"Sure do Agent Whip" He replied, turning to face her completely as other shadowy figures began appearing around them. "Everyone in check?" He looked towards the other 4 shadows, which had arranged themselves in a line. "Nadder?"

"Here"

"Nightmare?"

"Yup"

"Boulder?"

"Yeah?"

"Zippleback?"

"For the last time, it's 'Radioactive Nuclear Bomb Dragon 53'!"

"Shh! Quiet! Alright then, Radioactive Nuclear Bomb Dragon 53?"

"There you go"

"Okay good. Everyone's accounted for. You may proceed, Agent Whip" Toothless concluded, allowing Windshear to give her report.

"Alright so today-"

"SHH!" Toothless- I mean, 'Agent Fury' interrupted.

"Dont you shush me! Theres not even anyone else around!" Windshear argued, making Toothless mumble something inaudible before going back to listening. "As I was saying, before 'Agent Fury' so rudely interrupted... Today there wasn't much going on. The odd smile, one kiss on the cheek, a little cuddling but that was about it"

The other dragons just shrugged. Seemed about normal for them. "Alright guys, same place same time tomorrow?" Everydragon nodded in agreement. "See you then. Oh Thor the sun's coming up! Gogogo!" And with that, they all flew back to their positions away from the cliffside, some of the dragons landing just seconds before their riders woke up and began the day.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

354 words. Told u it would be small. Anyways here u go this is the first of Windshear's reports and... well yeah. That's It I guess. Bye bye!

No hate ✌

28/12/2021