Idk what to call this Part 2

Hi. Part 2 is hereeeee... as you probably knowwwww... enjoy! Super short btw(I probs could have kept it at 1 part but eh too bad I guess)

No hate ✌

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

~Snotlout's POV~

After some time showing the others around a little more and explaining that I am the chief's cousin, we decided to head up to the Great Hall to see what the commotion was all about. We walked in silently and the first thing I saw was that most of the village was there as well. Hiccup and Astrid were sitting up at the front at the Chieftan's table along with the elders and most of the council.

Finding a spot in the back for the others, I pushed my way through the crowd and sat at a small wooden table that was only just hidden by another couple of people.

"They say we are the main target" I heard a villager yell in panic.

"I've heard a rumor that its a woman- a teenager, at that" Another villager shouted, raising his hand to grab everyone's attention. The place was a downright mess.

"Alright everyone calm down!" Hiccup exclaimed, standing up quickly, making everyone shut up. He was a nice guy, but nobody, and I mean not even the twins want to get on his bad side. It's pretty rare but pretty scary. I cant believe I just admitted to that...

"We dont know if the rumors are true" Astrid added, outlining a fair point.

"They are called rumors for a reason, you know" Valka stated, supporting Astrid's statement.

"And besides, what would they be coming for? Other than land and people, there's nothing else much to fight for. The dragons are safe in the Hidden World. We all know that" Hiccup argued, and the hall went silent apart from the slight murmur in the back. It was true- with the dragons gone, there was barely any reason for declaring war.

I was knocked clean out of my thoughts when someone sat down opposite to me. Looking up, I saw it was the girl from before... Erica?

"Hey, you're Snotlout, right?" She asked in a quiet voice, as if she was afraid to talk.

"Yup, that's me" I replied in my usual proud tone.

"So... I know its a bad time to ask but... What was it like with dragons? We never grew up with them. Back at our old island, women weren't even allowed to speak..." I was appalled at her statement. Dragons were all over the world. Even beyond the edge of it. What sort of island would forbid their inhabitants to speak? No wonder they left...

"I will always have time to talk about my precious Hookfang. I miss him..." I said, swallowing a small lump in my throat that was beginning to form. "As for the rules, everyone is allowed to speak their mind here. Well, unless you're Ruff and Tuff, of course" She chuckled silently at that and nodded, telling me to continue. "Well, we had peace with them for 6 years, all thanks to my fishbone of a cousin. It all started with dragon training..." I said, remembering the events of the times we had with our dragons as clear as day.

*2 years later*

I sat down on the cliff next to Erica- my new wife. I guess fortune really does come your way. You just need to be patient.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Okay so I hope you enjoyed that! It was only 569 words buuuuut oh well. Nice ending I guess. Um yeah, Erica is an OC btw soooo... yeah.

No hate ✌

1/01/2022(Nearly typed 2021 again...)