Dont Leave me Hanging

So I was reading and I found this comic strip(I love this persons work! I've seen multiple of her comics- they're awesome 🤩) and just knew I had to write something for it 😂😆

Yea, I'm working on "I- I am?" Part 2. Tho I have writers block sooo... eh. Random Q but what is u guys fav song? I have a lot of fav songs but atm imma have to go with Title or Dear Future Husband- both Megan Trainor.

No hate ✌️

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Astrids POV.

The floorboards creaked under my feet as I walked towards Hiccups hut. I needed to check over some things with him- if he was even there. Stoick had sent a terror mail telling Hiccup to come back for a week to catch up on chief training, so it was more likely that Hiccup would be out hiding from his father rather than doing any actual work.

I stopped in front of the door for a sec and looked around. Sighing, I realised Hiccup was nowhere to be found. I just rolled my eyes and began walking in. He wouldn't mind, would he? After all, it wasn't like anyone else was going to get any work done, was it?

"Aaaaah! Hiccup!" I half yelled in shock as something fell down from the ceiling just in front of me. I placed a hand over my beating heart as my brain processed I wasn't in danger. Wait- Hiccup?

"Heeeeey Astrid! Astrid! Hi Astrid! Uh... I know this may look weird, but I can assure you I know what I'm doing..." he began explaining, already knowing what I was going to ask next.

"Let me guess..." I asked, very well knowing what was going on here. "This is your newest invention?"

"Yep" he agreed, and I continued.

"Something went wrong"

"Exactly"

"And now you're hanging from the ceiling like Toothless would?" I finish, and he nods.

"...yeah" he finally admits, looking at me to see what my reaction would be. I sighed and rolled my eyes with a smile before cupping his face and giving him a quick kiss on the forehead.

"That's for being the way you are" I said, and I think he was pleased he got the kiss without the pain of the punch. I think the blood rushing to his head would be enough pain soon enough- that'll teach him.

"So... are you going to help me down?" He asked sweetly, obviously thinking he did nothing wrong here.

"Nah" I replied, walking away casually.

"Yeah, love you too" I heard from behind me before a zipping noise and a thump. Turning around again, I saw Hiccup laying on his back on the floor with ropes covering him.

Leaning over him, I simply said "See? You didn't need my help" and I saw him roll his eyes with a smile. Typical Hiccup.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Hope u liked it and imma go work on "I- I am?" Part 2. Like I said before, I kinda have no ideas for that so... idk anyone know how Astrid could tell Hiccup? And I don't exactly want to nearly kill them for the sake of it like I did to Stoick and Valka so yeah 😂🤔

No hate ✌️
12/01/2022

Also I drew a twisted Toothless(That's what I call it when u take something ne change it into something else). Thoughts? I'll draw a background for it later. What should the dragon breed be called? Names?

 What should the dragon breed be called? Names?