Dragon Shifting

Requested by Persony_person !

Also they have different names when they are dragons:
Hiccup= Nightfall(Night Fury)
Snotlout= Snake(Monstrous Nightmare)
Ruffnut= Runah(Zippleback)
Tuffnut= Tunah(Zippleback)
Fishlegs= Fireheart(Gronckle)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

So I had written like half of this then I realised I had actually stuffed it up. As in, the entire storyline 😅 whoops... okay here is the actual version:

No Ones POV.

A small group of dragons wandered the shores of Berk on this dark night- A Monstrous Nightmare, a Zippleback, a Gronckle and the legendary Night Fury: The Unholy Offspring of Lightning and Death itself *cue dramatic music from httyd where H first finds T*. Slinking through the shadows, the small group of dragons lined the cliff face. Sure it was a safe place for dragons right about now seeing as the Red Death had kicked the bucket some years ago, but it was still better to be trained in knowing your surroundings, just in case.

Snake turned around and looked over everyone here. "Alright guys, so what do we do now?" He asked the rest of the group. Everyone just stared at him blankly. "Alright where's Nightfall?" The Monstrous Nightmare asked, sighing and rolling his eyes at his friend's disappearance. How typical.

"Little Hiccup? He's probably off with his girl" Tunah exclaimed, gesturing towards the village where people were still very much up and about. Runah nodded in agreement. Hiccup was what they liked to call Nightfall, mainly because he was much smaller than the others, although the was way smarter and he was also the unofficial leader of the group.

"I'll go find him..." Fireheart volunteered and with that said, he began flying off to find the infamous Night Fury.

~Meanwhile~

From behind a rock, Nightfall awaited the return of the person he loved- Astrid Fearless Hofferson. The two had been dating for some time, and now he was waiting at the top of a hill for the young lady to join him for a picnic. There was just one problem with their relationship- Astrid was a person, and Nightfall was a dragon. Well, Nightfall was half dragon. He was born a dragon, but had the rare ability to transform into a human bean. (Sorry I just had to- I love the BFG 😂)

The familiar squawk of the girl's deadly nadder could be heard, and with that, Nightfall quickly shifted into a human and walked out from behind the boulder to greet Astrid with a quick kiss on the cheek. "Evening, M'lady" he exclaimed as they walked over to the blanket.

"Evening, Hiccup" she replied teasingly, trying to copy his fake posh accent. As far as the humans knew, Nightfall was a young man of around 18 called Hiccup. A peculiar name for someone, but there were many strange names being handed down these days. Nobody really knew where he came from or what his last name was, but everyone in the village knew him well and he was one of the few people that many would rely on.

"So, whatcha been up to?" She asked, and Hiccup just smiled.

"Nothing much, just hanging around, you know?" He replied. He had of course not just been hanging around- he had been a dragon most of the time, flying around and going on expeditions with his small group, but he couldn't exactly tell her that. Suddenly, she stood up with a smile.

"I just remembered I dropped something on the way over. Be back in a sec" she concluded and quickly jumped on Stormfly to go find what she had dropped. Suddenly, Hiccup heard a hiss from behind the large boulder. He looked over to see Fireheart crouching behind it.

Hiccstrid Daily Book 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें