Fanfic Snippets #1

So does anyone have this thing where its like one gigantic fanfic movie that just plays on repeat in ur head? No? Just me? Allllrighty then... Well I thought I'd just give u some little insights on the fav parts of mine just for fun:

~"A new Rival", Hiccstrid is 26, Nuffink is 1, Zephyr is 4~

No one's POV.

A young woman slammed her fist onto the sturdy table, driving a dagger sharp as a Razorwhip's tail into the wood. The girl must have been no older than 19, with long, wavy brown hair and slightly tanned skin. Her green dragon scale tunic was long, and was tied at the waist with a brown leather belt, making the uneven bottom of it hang over her darker green torn fabric leggings like a skirt that ended just above her knees. Keeping away most prying eyes was a long red and green changewing scale coat and hood that reached to the ground, however never seemed to pick up any dirt whatsoever.

"Dont let them find us, otherwise it'll be your blood..." And with that, the young woman stood up straight and headed for the door, and just as she got there, she took a final threatening look back at the room before wrapping herself up in her cape and disappearing into thin air, leaving those behind her bewildered.

~"A Better Time", Hiccstrid is 21~

No one's POV.

Freedom, flowers, friendship. FFF. The age where everything was so carefree, so peaceful, and yet the most blurry vision of them all. For Hiccup, it is hard to believe that there was once a time where wars were a rare thing, where it wasn't necessary to know how to be chief, where your time was taken up by frolicking in the fields and picking flower crowns, not worrying about keeping the dragons safe, from keeping his village safe, from keeping Astrid safe.

Sitting on the cliffside alone, the young man longed for peace, even just for a day. A day where everyone's needs and worries just disappeared, and now, remembering back to a better time, he fought to stay awake as sleep threatened to overtake him, which it did, sucking him into an infinite abyss of darkness, where he would then be tossed back and forth like a ragdoll between dreams and other thoughts that lay dormant at the back of his mind. Like how his father passed before his very eyes...

~"Girl Talk" Hiccstrid is 39, Zeph is 17, Nuffink is 14(I literally needed to use a calculator to figure that out)~

"Mom, I dont know what to do" Astrid looked up from the book she was reading and turned to look at her 17 year old daughter, who was standing in the doorway of their home. The young girl began walking over and stood in front of her mother, shutting the door behind her.

"Why? What's wrong Zeph?" She asked as her teenage daughter, who was on the verge of tears. This was when she broke. Zephyr jumped forward, hugging her mother whilst crying her eyes out.

"I-Its j-just... I- Well... I- I d-dont want to t-talk ab-bout I-it..." she continued through sobs. Astrid wrapped her arms around her daughter, letting her cry.

"Alright, you dont have to tell me, but it'll be good to get it out of your system" She replied reasonably. Slowly, she led Zephyr to the couch(*insert broken record noise* Did they even have couches back then? No? Well they do now. Continue dear reader...) and sat her down, rubbing her arm soothingly. "You want to tell me what happened?"

The younger girl sniffled a little before admitting. "O-okay... s-so Dylan and Thuggory(I couldn't think of anything else, ok!? Altho If u do have any viking names for both boys and girls plzzzz comment bc im useless at coming up with names) kept bullying me today... well, more like the past few months... a-and no matter what I do, they just dont stop. I- I know it silly... but it hurts..." Astrid only hugged her tighter.

"Yeah. Boys can be real jerks sometimes-" She began, but was cut off by a couple of shouts coming from upstairs.

"Hey I heard that!" Both Hiccup and Nuffink exclaimed in unison. Zephyr just rolled her eyes along with her mother.

"Yeah, since when have I ever been a jerk to you?" Hiccup said, coming over to sit next to his wife, who got her fingers ready.

"Well lets see... there was Thawfest, the whole Armorwing thing, oh and then there was-" She began, counting on her fingers. She must have gotten to at least 4 when she decided to give her husband room to speak.

"Well played, M'lady" He surrendered as he got up off the couch to go finish whatever it was he was doing, leaving the two girls to finish talking.

So I hoped u liked those little insights to what I think abt every day anddddd... yeah that's it rlly. Also its like 9:40pm here rn so imma just have to post two of Windshear's Reports tomorrow instead. Sound good? Well too bad coz im tired 😂

No hate ✌

29/12/2021(*sniff* 2021 is nearly over...)